LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
INGLOURIOUS BASTERD
14,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would tight all the riders in L-town got together at least once a week just to chill, throw a cruise through the the 'ville, or to stay on top of the issues surrounding lowriding and or our city. I would like to see some Lewisville homies involved in some of the U.L.A. meetings or at some of the shows in Dallas, because we all know we ain't gonna see any lo-lo shows in lewisville any time soon. Plus, I want to see who's out there in my home town.

WHERE YA' AT !!

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
;) Hey all Texas riders. Juice and Spokes is getting ready to hit the streets, let's all get behind these young vatos and buy a copy of this mag... Distrbution is going to be low keyed since this is a start up mag so don't be discouraged if you have to go out of your way to get a copy... I'm going to see about selling them at the bazaar where I sell the homies in Ft Worth. Any shops interested in carrying this mag hit them up for the details.. :cool:
ULA let's show Jimmy some love and get as many of us out there as possible.. ;)
Let me know where you plan on meeting I know some people in LV, I may drop by.. :cool:

·
INGLOURIOUS BASTERD
14,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Sep 13 2005, 09:01 PM~3809905
;) Hey all Texas riders. Juice and Spokes is getting ready to hit the streets, let's all get behind these young vatos and buy a copy of this mag... Distrbution is going to be low keyed since this is a start up mag so don't be discouraged if you have to go out of your way to get a copy... I'm going to see about selling them at the bazaar where I sell the homies in Ft Worth. Any shops interested in carrying this mag hit them up for the details.. :cool:
ULA let's show Jimmy some love and get as many of us out there as possible.. ;)
Let me know where you plan on meeting I know some people in LV, I may drop by.. :cool:

I'll drop you a line if something gets going. I just hope the homies in the 'ville see this topic soon. I know ya'll are out there! ;)

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
Hey I feel the same way I tried to get something going in Arlington and got no response.
I just wanted to get together on Fridays and chill, nothing ever became of it, so off to Dallas I continue to go... :(

·
INGLOURIOUS BASTERD
14,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Sep 13 2005, 09:48 PM~3810227
Hey I feel the same way I tried to get something going in Arlington and got no response.
I just wanted to get together on Fridays and chill, nothing ever became of it, so off to Dallas I continue to go... :(
I feel ya. Its seems like it so hard to get things going in your own hometown. As a member of ROYAL IMAGE I feel obligated to drive to JOE'S BURGER every weekend. From my door to Joe's is 24.8 miles I know I've put over 1000 mile on the glasshouse this summer alone. It's all good I love driving that car and I love being around people that have the same intrests as me. It would be nice to be able to do that in lewisville too. With all that said..I AM STILL DOWN TO CRUISE 100% FROM THE LV TO AGG-TOWN THROUGH GP AND DOWN TO THE EAST SIDE!!
:cool:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Originally posted by DIRTYSANCHEZ423@Sep 13 2005, 09:35 PM~3810484
I feel ya. Its seems like it so hard to get things going in your own hometown. As a member of ROYAL IMAGE I feel obligated to drive to JOE'S BURGER every weekend. From my door to Joe's is 24.8 miles I know I've put over 1000 mile on the glasshouse this summer alone. It's all good I love driving that car and I love being around people that have the same intrests as me. It would be nice to be able to do that in lewisville too. With all that said..I AM STILL DOWN TO CRUISE 100% FROM THE LV TO AGG-TOWN THROUGH GP AND DOWN TO THE EAST SIDE!!
:cool:
what ever happen to posting up at that sonics on wednesday nights is it still going on? :cool:

·
INGLOURIOUS BASTERD
14,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by dannysnty@Sep 14 2005, 09:14 AM~3812326
what ever happen to posting up at that sonics on wednesday  nights  is it still going on? :cool:

People still go up there, mostly imports and the domestic muscle car crowd. Which is fine by me cause I know some people up there. It kinda sucks being the only lowrider up there. Every blue moon I might see a lowrider pass by. and thats about it. Plus they are supposed to be shutting it down, there has been "no loitering" signs posted up but, people still kick it there. Also, it is nowhere near as crouded as it used to be or like it was at "Moe's". I figure that there wont be that many lowriders in the LV area so we could have our own spot. Like Taco Cabana on Main st. or the one near the mall. Its whatever I would like just to get this shit going. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
113,342 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts