LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its an 87 s10 blazer tahoe 2door 4wd works great. the vehicle runs and drives perfectly, interior is in mint condition, newly tinted windows, panasonic deck, 3" suspension lift on it and i have a 3" bodylift to go with the truck. it has 120k on it, i bought it from my girls mom and she owned it for over 4 years. she bought it with 70k on it and she ONLY used it to drive from fairview to canton(50 mile trip) everyday for work. it has a very strong running 2.8 that doesnt burn or use any oil. ive had it for 4 months and havent had to put any fluids in it except for an oil change. has new tuneup all around, tires and rims are stock but in nice condition. the body is perfectly straight but does have a couple of spots of rust. im looking to trade it more than sell it but make trade or cash offers. i know some off you would like something 4wd and not beat to crap to drive for the winter so this is the one. would consider throwing in my rx7 with this if the trade is right. i do have pics so just ask and ill email them. please only ask if you are serious about it, i dont want to email a bunch of pics for no reason. thanks

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by mustangguy82@Sep 29 2006, 08:14 AM~6270107
hey whats up ive got the mustang gt thats posted on here
can i see some pics
yes i do have pics. will be posting them in a couple of minutes

forgot to mention i think that the blazer does have a remote start on it that works perfect too. perfect winter vehicle. :0

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by mustangguy82@Sep 29 2006, 09:02 AM~6270363
nope cant read them
ill email them to whoever, they were working and its too much work to post pics on this site anymore, worst thing lil did was taking pic posting away.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 67SupRFlyCoupe@Sep 29 2006, 07:32 PM~6273635
pics no workie
i know and i have stated that if anyone wants pics then ill email them, its too much work to post pics since this site change pic posting procedures. i will only email them to serious people that want to buy. i dont have the time to just sit and email pics out to all kinds of people. you should be able to get an idea if you want it just through the description. thanks

will

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey man.. im interested in the blazer and a little cash for the car.. Im located in ohio. Its in piqua, along i-75, 45 mins north of dayton. Yes, it runs and drives, but i believe it may need a set of points, and it also needs a master cylinder for the brakes. It def. needs floorboards.. all the windows work.. Its a nice project car. Its got chrome rims on it now though, makes it look alot better! Let me know if you want to set up something, and also send me pics of blazer to [email protected] .. thanks

CLEAR YOUR INBOX!! :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts