LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just got a new pump yesterday put it in today and the front lifts crooked and we bled the lines and i dont have any leaks from the fittings and i cant figure out whats wrong wit it ne suggestions???

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
first think i can think of is uneven springs :dunno:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
naw the springs are even tit was juiced b4 i changed the pump thats it

·
Registered
724 Posts
is the rear of your car even when u lift the front cuz i had the same problem if my rear comes up uneven the front will to. try leavin the rear down and liftin the front see what happens.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
a buddy of mine had that problem turned out to be his upper a arm on the passenger side the bolt came out on one side cuz he was goin crazy on da switches

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no the rear is fine its just the front and the a arms are fine i really havent playd that hard wit it me n my homie think its the checks but i dunno...

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Originally posted by kustom_caddi88@Jan 9 2009, 01:55 AM~12649358
no the rear is fine its just the front and the a arms are fine i really havent playd that hard wit it me n my homie think its the checks but i dunno...
hoses the same length? and bends in the hoses? reducer fittings any of that shit could cause one side to be slower. double check there is no air in the system, bleed it from the highest point, probably right at the pump just lay a towel under where u bleed it at.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts