LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u know on regals that lil tab at the top of your window..well i just got done adjusting my door and now that stupid lil thing gets in the way of the window when u close the door..i bent it a lil and that helped but now it makes a noise when i shut my door...is there anyway to take these things off?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
what the hell is the point in that stupid little tab?

im having the sam problem, everytime i shut the door with the window up, it seems like that little tab is gonna break my window.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think it helps to hold the window in. i hit it with a hammer and bent it upwards enough that i can shut the door without it hittin the window ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't know the really hi-tech reason why there is a tab, but it has something to do with the window and wind at hi-speeds. The correct proceedure would be to adjust the window... Take off the door panel and adjust the windows track, I believe it is the back adjusting screw that you would have to adjust. There is a way to take it off, but I believe it has a screw I would have to double check though.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i just bent it enough so that the window wouldn't hit when i shut the door it still holds the window straight when going fast but yea if u took that off i think your window might fall out cuz the wind would pull on it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
No, the window won't fall out with or without it. The door tracks will hold it in just fine. Might notice a slight whistle while crusing at higher speeds, or may not. Should be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts