LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is one 1979 Lincoln Mark V Cartier. Has 10 point switch Hydraulic system.Came stock with a 400 cid engine, starts, runs, and moves under its own power. Has most of the original parts, side fender "GILLS", Oval Port windows, side marker lights{between front and rear oval windows}, tilt steering, hideaway headlights{yes they do function}, original wood side trim{real-wood}, Continental trunk deck lid, and "OLD" school Aluminum slot mag wheels. It has an FMX transmission, 9 inch rear end-with disc brakes. Needs some work{vynil top removed, owner before me took it off}, basically cosmetic, Hydraulics "HARD-LINED". Would love to keep her and fix it-up,but do to a motorcycle accident I must sell it. Bills stacking up, so my lose could be your gain? Would like to get $2000.00 for car, but will accept closest offer. Vehicle in Marshall Virgina. If interested please call 540-592-3612, and ask for Joe. Thank you for checking out the ad. P.S. Buyer will be responsible for pick-up and transport, car is sold as is where is. NO-WARRANTIES APPLY. :cool: [attachmentid=274032][attachmentid=274036][attachmentid=274038][attachmentid=274040][attachmentid=274044][attachmentid=274046][attachmentid=274044]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts