LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is one 1979 Lincoln Mark V Catier version. Car still has most of its original luxury items. I f your into Mark V`s then you know most of it. If not, heres what this car came with; 400 cubic inch motor, FMX transmission, 9 inch rear with disc brake set-up, Power steering with tilt option, Power seats{60-40 split},Electirc windows, Fender side "GILLS"{ or louvers} Side roof marker lights, Continental deck lid, and the famous Portal windows, Plus this picticular model came with "REAL" wood side trim. This car has all of that still on it, including "OLD" school Aluminum slot mag wheels. Unfortunately I was involved in a motorcyle accident last year and I`m not "WRENCHING" as well as I used to. { Do to the fact of bone chip floating in left wrist} Hate to part with this car, but do to the fact of major medical bills, I must, this is a project car, it does need some work. If you would like to see more pictures its listed on Craigs List under the WASH. D.C. area listings. If you need anymore information you may contact me at 540-592 -3612, ask for Joe, If not there please leave a message< I will return all calls. Thanks for looking at my ad. Sincerly Joe :cool:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts