LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUP...1990 TOWNCAR 4-SALE, 3 PUMPS(CCE),6 BATTERIES,#8HOSES,BLUE COLOR MATCED SPOKES, 5.0 ENGINE WIT 110K,REINFORCED INCLUDING BELLY,CLEAN SETUP,$6,000 SERIOUS CALLS ONLY 313-622-5507
CAR IS IN DETROIT

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
nice ride

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...ANYONE?? :dunno: :dunno: :puffin:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by pnw1n@Sep 2 2005, 04:27 PM~3742095
real hot ride id take it off your hands if it was in my price range
Whats your price range? This car is negotiable

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Whats the Interior look like homie....Do you have pics....

·
Registered
566 Posts
i wish i had money rigth now only if u would take trades like mine but all i got is a couple of older vehicles like a 86 chevy s10 4x4 and a 1973 pontiac lemans with is a big 4 door and then i just lost my job or i would get that car its cool when my mom says she likes it which is really cool cause she dont like lowriders to much but hey i dont wanna ruin ur post

ttt for a bad ass ride

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
good luck on the sale, nice ride

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Everyone for looking...Interior pics will be up tommarow. Sorry LowLow4ever06 not looking for Those types of vehicles, thanks for looking tho :cool:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Originally posted by pnw1n@Sep 2 2005, 06:27 PM~3742095
real hot ride id take it off your hands if it was in my price range
6obo for a juiced painted rimed up an a system towncar how much cheaper do you want it ttt sounds like a deal to me homie if i didnt buy my 97 already i get it

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
What kind of Trade (IF) you are you looking for...I have a low mile full size truck...ext cab Stepside

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by EL SPICO MAGNIFICO@Sep 8 2005, 09:45 AM~3775681
6obo for a juiced painted rimed up an a system towncar how much cheaper do you want it ttt sounds like a deal to me homie if i didnt buy my 97 already i get it
:cool: ..Anyone...the car is negotioable...Best offer..dosent have to be 6K

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by 86TXMonte@Sep 8 2005, 09:51 AM~3775709
What kind of Trade (IF) you are you looking for...I have a low mile full size truck...ext cab Stepside
Im good on a truck..I will tho trade for a Regal Or Cutlass...perhaps switched up and on the bumper... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
OWNER HERE.... The car has never given me any problems, engine wise, except the sounds killed my alternator and my batterry once that it... it got leather interior,gray, the back seat is nice but the driver seat has seen its days......

the front pump has a bran new motor and a brand new pump head, i got receits ..
The car was professionaly done by keith from EAST SIDE CUSTOMS in adrian. got receits for that 2..
The car is negotiable .. if it came down to a trade it HAS TO BE SOMETHING THAT HITS BACK BUMPER.. the car and sum $$$$ i got SUMM $$$ if anyone with a hopper interested hit me up......

GRACIAS>>>>>>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts