LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had acouple topics on this already but I figured I'd make a new one. This is a beatiful car, show worthy without a doubt. You get plenty of head turns driving in this and haven't had anyone not appreciate this car. I bought it for 6500 and put over 2000 into it. Im looking for 4500 for everything or 3000 without pumps and batteries. Im open to trades, looking for an uncut car, im looking for another daily, send me an offer.

It is a 1991 but front and rear body panels were updated with panels from a 95-97 Town Cars.

Details

-Freshly painted(a little over a year)Kandy oriental blue over silver base with gold ice pearls. The paint stands out and gives the car a WOW factor. Car always is garage kept, never been in the rain since the paint job.

-Fully reinforced and painted frame. Frame is black with pinstriping flowing around the whole frame. Frame is reinforced with 3/16" metal plates. Arms are extended and reinforced.

-The rims are 100-spoke Knockoffs with 3-bar swept spinners(not in the pictures).

-Brand new Dual Exhaust from cats to tailpipe inclusive.

-Interior is out of a 1994 Cartier Edition Town Car.

-Factory 4.6 V8 Motor.

-Windows are tinted.

Hydraulic Setup

-4 Pump 3 Dump 14 Batteries. The two front pumps are all chrome, 1" port Pitbull Hydraulic Blocks. The car was only hopped three times with the new front blocks (Basically brand new). Adex dump for the front pumps. Rear Pumps are all chrome 3/8" port CCE Hydraulic Competition Pumps. Batteries are a year old Turbo Start Group 31s.

-The car has 8" Pitbull Cylinders in the front, and 14" Pitbull Cylinders in the rear. Both are barely used and pretty much brand new. In the front are 4.5 ton OSC coils which aren't even broken in yet. In the rear are chrome 3 ton coils (also new).

The Bad

-Needs a slip yoke. I have a driveshaft that was custom built just for this car, but it needs a front yoke that goes into the trans (from Arizona Drivelines). I also have the stock driveshaft which you can put a slip onto.

-The hydraulic setup needs some new solenoids, and wires reconnected.

-The interior isn't flawless. But no tears in the leather. Just missing some window switches, little things like that.

With this car you'll also get some extra new parts that I haven't installed yet. And a Shumacher 1072 multicharger (can charge 6 batteries at a time)-a $200 value-

MAKE AN OFFER

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Big Doe@Oct 26 2007, 10:08 PM~9092424
damn thats cheap. Someone better jump on this. The frame and suspension would cost that much to get done.
its a great deal for whoever wants it, for 3000 you can get a fully reinforced frame that is painted and pinstripped, with kandy paint body, or for 4500 you can get everything, 14 batteries arent cheap, neither are 4 pumps, im moving so I wont have a place to keep it

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Damn good price :cool: Any hoppin pics?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

only pic i have of it hopping with the new pumps, only hop acouple times, this picture i was only running 4 batts to the front pumps

located in MD, under an hour from DC

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
seems like a pretty good deal

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by BRAVO@Oct 29 2007, 01:48 PM~9106717
seems like a pretty good deal
its a great deal

also my bro looking for a quad so if anyone has one we might be able to work out a trade and cash deal

1 - 20 of 41 Posts