LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have alot of normal car clubs and impala car clubs.

how bout having a car club for the big bodies. lincoln towncars. we have alot of websites that sho love to mani cars, but the towncar dont get the same respect.

all in favor say I, and maybe we can actually start one for real. big bodies are here, and we are makin a statement cuz. b easi and goodbless.

lets keep the movement going forward, and let the unity stay strong. to all yal lowriders out there, stay safe and godbless.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont like the fact that everyone refers to caddys as big bodies only. hell we have towncars, grand marcs, and crown vics as well that are 4 door luxury rides that fall under big bodi as well pimp

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by yaboirimp@Nov 27 2008, 11:10 PM~12279094
i dont like the fact that everyone refers to caddys as big bodies only. hell we have towncars, grand marcs, and crown vics as well that are 4 door luxury rides that fall under big bodi as well pimp
matter of opinion i guess.

a "Big Body" is a 93-96 Cadillac Fleetwood in my opinion.

There are alot of big cars out there..some even bigger than the 93-96 caddy..but they are not Big Bodies. :cool:

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
not all lowriders sit all that low (compared to mini trucks) (no im not talking hoppers, just alot of lows aint really low).
SO, that being said. just because you think the car is large doesn't mean its a big body, thats like calling a mini truck a lowrider because it is in fact a lowrider.
dont care if you dont like my lincoln, because i dont like your cookie cutter! :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
i agree with mavirc my low is a lincoln but when somebody says "check out the big body i just bought" its a cadillac. even it u have a lincoln limo it still is not a big body. the cadillacs have a big following and they are called big bodies. lincon has a big following to but no universal name like that other than lincoln

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by budgetblueoval@Dec 1 2008, 02:09 AM~12299976
i agree with mavirc my low is a lincoln but when somebody says "check out the big body i just bought"  its a cadillac.  even it u have a lincoln limo it still is not a big body. the cadillacs have a big following and they are called big bodies. lincon has a big following to but no universal name like that other than lincoln
:cool:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Nov 27 2008, 11:07 PM~12279084
If anybody calls my lincoln a "big body" i will slap them.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Mark+Nov 28 2008, 07:56 AM~12280328-->
not all lowriders sit all that low (compared to mini trucks) (no im not talking hoppers, just alot of lows aint really low).
SO, that being said. just because you think the car is large doesn't mean its a big body, thats like calling a mini truck a lowrider because it is in fact a lowrider.
dont care if you dont like my lincoln, because i dont like your cookie cutter! :cheesy:
[/b]
x2

<!--QuoteBegin-budgetblueoval
@Dec 1 2008, 02:09 AM~12299976
i agree with mavirc my low is a lincoln but when somebody says "check out the big body i just bought"  its a cadillac.  even it u have a lincoln limo it still is not a big body. the cadillacs have a big following and they are called big bodies. lincon has a big following to but no universal name like that other than lincoln
x9340234972343241 :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by twin2s@Dec 1 2008, 04:30 PM~12303907
how bout callin the linc's "the new lead sled"
other than it not making scene? i say, make your car into something and come up with a matching name. im content with calling it a lincoln, link, Mark.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
it must b a southern thing :dunno: b/c every1 and even me refer to Tc /caddy's / vic's and soforth a big body. here in georgia. but to each his own i guess :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Dec 1 2008, 03:35 PM~12303963
other than it not making scene? i say, make your car into something and come up with a matching name. im content with calling it a lincoln, link, Mark.
or do as mark said . :uh: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by dtysthriderz@Dec 1 2008, 05:43 PM~12304803
it must b a southern thing  :dunno:  b/c every1 and even me refer to Tc /caddy's / vic's and soforth a big body. here in georgia. but to each his own i guess  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
maybe its a georgia thang..im in Arkansas..and we smart enough to know a big body is a caddy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts