1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
damn 6k that dude got raped

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
"a quick note on the hydraulic system: this system cost almost $6,000 new!                      it's a 10 switch front to back, side to side and pancake system that will blow your mind.  it's off the hizee for shizee my man!  like i said, ask Darin all that your heart desires and he will provide answers"
6grand for a 2 pump 6 batt setup that hops a a foot tops? Even in Canada you coulda gotten that all installed for under 3grand

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
this is your chance at one steal of a deal! this is the 1990 lincoln town car hoooppty edition complete with hydraulics to get all your friends saying, " look man, it hops!!" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Yeah I just sent him a E-mail that basically said that you look/sound like a fucking retard. Maybe you need to re-write your add. Shit 6k, more like $500 homie hook up.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its not my car...lol :roflmao: :roflmao: but thats some funny shit. i thought it was just as fucked up as you guys, thats why i posted it. i guess i shouldve mentioned it wasnt mine.lol

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Originally posted by dken@Aug 16 2006, 06:52 PM~5982753
its not my car...lol :roflmao:  :roflmao:  but thats some funny shit. i thought it was just as fucked up as you guys, thats why i posted it. i guess i shouldve mentioned it wasnt mine.lol

quit fuccin lie'n,, its too late,, take the embarrassment like a man

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Originally posted by Black 78 MC@Aug 16 2006, 07:28 PM~5982948
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Maybe it's just me, but this set-up doesn't look very safe.

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
I just emailed the guy with this...

" have been in Lowriding for years and I strongly reccommend you re-word that ad. That hydraulic set up is no where near even $2,000.00

I understand you want to sell it, but let's be realistic. I am part of a nationwide forum about Lowriding and these guys are already talking shit about this car...see for yourself"
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=280226

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Aug 16 2006, 10:52 PM~5983131
I just emailed the guy with this...

" have been in Lowriding for years and I strongly reccommend you re-word that ad. That hydraulic set up is no where near even $2,000.00

I understand you want to sell it, but let's be realistic. I am part of a nationwide forum about Lowriding and these guys are already talking shit about this car...see for yourself"
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=280226
awesome! when my Lac goes to ebay I'm gonna say it hops over 15 feet!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts