LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
yeah, i dont realy purchase those, evertime i get one, i fix it up so much i wreck it, its a waste of my money. 2 motors and 2 push button would be great, then you could acheave pankake

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2@Aug 20 2003, 07:03 AM
yeah, i dont realy purchase those, evertime i get one, i fix it up so much i wreck it, its a waste of my money. 2 motors and 2 push button would be great, then you could acheave pankake
dosent work too well,,,i put two motors in one of mine, with a 9.6 batt,,,and it didnt do moves too good,,it would just loc' out and do a 8' pancake and flip over

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Aug 19 2003, 09:57 PM
i put in a 9 volt batt, anyone got any tips on soupin them up?
open up the chassis, u will see u screw posts that hold this thing down in the back, wrap a rubber band around that and around the rear control arm...sum1 had a pic of it...

·
Registered
167 Posts
I put a 9volt in mie yesterday, and it was hoppin to high so it broke the u bar that holds the rear wheels.

dont buy those peices of crap! i should have listened, now i have a damn 25 dollar toy sitting on a shelf broke.

or at least take the 9volt out.

they would have used 9 volts if they knew it would work and theyd sell it like that, but its too much power trust me.

buy the HH chassis thats what im bout to do

later :biggrin:

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Aug 20 2003, 11:34 AM
I put a 9volt in mie yesterday, and it was hoppin to high so it broke the u bar that holds the rear wheels.

dont buy those peices of crap! i should have listened, now i have a damn 25 dollar toy sitting on a shelf broke.

or at least take the 9volt out.

they would have used 9 volts if they knew it would work and theyd sell it like that, but its too much power trust me.

buy the HH chassis thats what im bout to do

later :biggrin:
they dont have u bars in lindbergs

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by pedal scrapin@Aug 20 2003, 11:34 AM
Damn, you got ripped off even worse than anyone else if you payed more than $14.00 for it :ugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts