LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some mods I can do to my new Rivi hopper? I wanna replace the wheels, and actually hop...

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stop gangin me guys...im just lazy....sorry :cool:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well that thread didnt really answer what i wanted... i want to change the wheels to some HH ones...and i want to make the "switchbox" into a real switchbox, with toggles...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Originally posted by dissko@Oct 23 2003, 10:03 AM
well that thread didnt really answer what i wanted... i want to change the wheels to some HH ones...and i want to make the "switchbox" into a real switchbox, with toggles...
i can help u with one ?, hh makes some rims spesificly for the lindberg models. they're called "lin-d's"

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sweet thanks bro, i thought id have to buy some, then mod them....i hope my hobby shop has them....if they dont, will the other normal 1s work?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yea, because i was wantin to put some of the chome ones on instead... not wires

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Got my RC Lindberg ready, does huge fronthop while driving (back/forth) gets the back up and keeps it up very nice new toy!
Gonna do some more mods so it can turn when going backwards.
When totally finished will post pics! ;)
Hopefully when I get more parts flowin' in I will sell these for a reasonable price. Sorry had to edit it because it all depends on the aviabillity of the parts I don't wanna dissapoint people.

By the way, almost every wirewheel can easilly be made spinning on a Lindberg car. ;)

Last edited by jevries at Oct 23 2003, 09:54 AM

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey what are some EASY hopping mods i can do? i know about the 9v thing...but i dunno

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fuck, i got some Pegasus wheels that was SUPPOSEDLY for the Lindbergs...well guess what...they arent :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts