LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty sure this question has been asked, but since the search is down I can't find it...How can you modfiy the lindberg hoppers into a "real" hopper instead of just the up and down motion you get with a "stock" one. Also is there a way to add motors to it to get a dancer? I would just build a whole hopper/dancer but I have no idea how to build my own. If anyone can answer any of these questions I'd be greatfull.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
if you want to make it hop in the air then use a higher powered battery like a 9.6(Im pretty sure) or if you want to make them a dancer then buy a dancer chassis from HH,lol,also other things you can do to them is buy Lin-Dsrims from hoppin hydros and paint them,to make them stand out

Last edited by 66pontiac at Dec 29 2003, 07:35 PM

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Dec 30 2003, 02:09 PM
hehehe...actually that is a good idea! :biggrin:

Did some work on your Caddy, hopefully my new mod works if not....well I make sure it hops backbumper! ;)
Don't forget to send me a pic ;) And get your site workin' already...lol j/k

·
Registered
330 Posts
Jeroen,

Download Macromedia Dreamweaver. I downloaded a demo and found a crack for it to make it a full version. That's what I was using a few months before my site went down for good. VERY easy to use.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Yo Chris,
I have the latest version of Dreamweaver all cracked and I have a book but with this stuff I need to see it done once and than I understand the principle. :biggrin:

About the Lindberg, I made a new gearsetup inside the housing so now the backlift goes slower but should be able to lift more weight and it also locks the back in any position. ;)

Tried it and it works. It is capable of lifting the back with the extra weight the caddy hops superb! ;)

Last edited by jevries at Dec 31 2003, 10:42 AM

·
Registered
330 Posts
Jeroen,

The way it works is however you want to lay it out in Dreamweaver is exactly how it's going to be seen on the internet without having to upload it to the server. When you finalize the page layout then you can upload it.

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Dec 31 2003, 10:50 AM
Yo Chris,
I have the latest version of Dreamweaver all cracked and I have a book but with this stuff I need to see it done once and than I understand the principle. :biggrin:

About the Lindberg, I made a new gearsetup inside the housing so now the backlift goes slower but should be able to lift more weight and it also locks the back in any position. ;)

Tried it and it works. It is capable of lifting the back with the extra weight the caddy hops superb! ;)
Sweet, now it can back bumper, and tater chip ;) Can't wait to get it back and slap this sweet body on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts