LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey..I just fond a lindberg dancer that does the side to side..Is there any thing i could do to make it better..or do more that side to side...???

·
Registered
330 Posts
Who's website is that? Those are my instructions when the Lindberg Hoppers first came out. He must've got it off my site when it was up and running before it went down for good.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Originally posted by chrias@Oct 17 2003, 07:12 AM
Who's website is that? Those are my instructions when the Lindberg Hoppers first came out. He must've got it off my site when it was up and running before it went down for good.
It's not my website I found it on some other website

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by chrias@Oct 17 2003, 06:12 AM
i remember your site, it was a good site to bad its gone

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by jevries+Oct 18 2003, 06:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jevries @ Oct 18 2003, 06:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--chrias@Oct 17 2003, 06:12 AM
Sue that ass :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Jevries, you really gotta get a website. Like with tech articals and stuff....Not just that one picture hosting site cause im lost when building hoppers...Specially when i get weird advice from others, or for example , just 2 pictures from that last webpage.

Not hatn',,, just saying that your the master and i wish to learn from the best. ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
where can i check out model cars to purchase online? i'm thinkin abuot making a model car sometime soon.. try to make a replica of my car.... any idea some websites? and how much do u think i'm lookin at to completely customize a model

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I just purchased the blue Monte Dancer and its great :biggrin:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Oct 19 2003, 12:52 PM
I've finally got the Lindberg Riviera hopper and I've noticed the motors are way stronger than the '64 I brought with me 5 years ago. It will be easier to turn it into a RC hopper because of the batteris needed.

The Riviera is gonna drive back and forth, hop the front and lift the back RC style. ;)
cant wait to see it :biggrin:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sweet J!! Can't wait. Is it hard to make lindbergs R/C

-twin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts