LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Lindberg RC hopper! This '66 Rivi has multiple modifications to make it hop better, slapped on some Pegasus wheels and the car locks up in the rear.
Check it out:
http://www.e-zone.nl/jevries/rcriviclip.wmv

As alway, rightclick, save as!

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited by jevries at Oct 26 2003, 02:16 PM

·
Registered
744 Posts
I told you..those new RC TOY from lindberg is nuthing compared to the one is coming out the SWITCH ACTION COLLEGE....

Peaz and Beanz....

P.S.:

ORDERS CAN BE MADE STARTING today.... make sure its cash and we will take account starting now...

Laterssss

·
Registered
434 Posts
God Damn, Bravo Bravo, He has done it again. Very cool.

P.S. What type of camera do you use to film these?

-twin

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
how did u get the back to stay up,,while hopping the front?

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanx guys, finally a Lindberg that gets my aproval. :biggrin:
The car uses 2AA batteries and all the original parts of the car were used thus no extended arms.
Right now I'm working on a extra mod which gives it an even greater hop and extra speed to do gashops. ;)

The camera I use is a 3CCD Panasonic.

·
Registered
306 Posts
hey jevries im in the making of an rc lindberg but im lost on the whole rearend thing, maybe u could instant massage me with some help or if you have yahoo or aol messenger, you could give me ur screen name. thanks

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
At the moment I won't release specs about the RC hoppers mainly because there are some deals going on, I'm sorry.
At the moment I'm ordering new parts to make it perform even better and gonna try a new front suspension that looks more realistic maybe with springs don't know yet. Steering is another option I'm working on but that's a though one.
A Lindberg cardancer is also on the menu and I'm waiting for it to arrive.

By the way Brian, I have a new mods for the car I've send you and maybe some more in the future. ;)

Last edited by jevries at Oct 27 2003, 01:30 PM

1 - 20 of 35 Posts