LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if any of you guys happened to catch that show on discovery channel where they coated a cinderblock brick wall with line-x and left the other wall normal and uncoated... they then blew the fuck outta the walls with dynamite and sure enough the uncoated wall smashed to shit and the line-x one stayed standing... they said that most likely all the bricks inside are shattered but nonetheless its standing... what do you guys think would happen if you were to coat a stock frame in this shit

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
put a water mellen in a burlap sack, hit the mellon with a bat. note there isnt mellon everywhere. open sack....

·
over it
6,640 Posts
Would not make it any stronger, but would keep it looking good for years to come.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all you guys except trudawg are fuckin goofs... it was DEFINATELY a more than fair question, you pussies just try to shut it down like its a stupid question....... im wondering if it would be strong, not how fucking pretty is it going to be... i dont know about you guys but i prefer it to be strong before it has to look good

G

·
if you wrap a glass in a pillow and dropped it the glass will not break

so what if i wrap my frame with a pillow :dunno: :banghead:

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok you guys are just straight fucking retards... what im trying to say is would line-x make the frame stronger while still allowing it some flex?

..... jeeeez nothin but fukin cocksuckers

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by classic kustoms@Sep 25 2006, 11:44 AM~6239578
if you wrap a glass in a pillow and dropped it the glass will not break

so what if i wrap my frame with a pillow  :dunno:  :banghead:
i prefer peanut butter. its adhesion qualitys are superior and the supply is plentiful.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by classic kustoms@Sep 25 2006, 07:20 PM~6242805

what?  the topic is shit anyway
:ugh: Damn Tommy, now you are posting shit from your personal collection :twak: :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
yea it will keep it from the elements etc, try using a product called POR-15 do a search on google it works great my cousin did his 65 with it and it dries hard it also stops rust , if you really want permanenet shit find the industrial stuff they coat the steel on bridges with :biggrin: let me know what you decide to use

1 - 20 of 54 Posts