LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please everyone keep up the prayers austins just turned 4 we took him for a tour of the hospital and he got to see all the rooms he will be in and seen some of the equipment that will be used for anyone that don't remember he has tumors on his lung that why his lung is coming out they told up he will be in the pedatric ICU for at least 2 days more like 3 or 4 and he will have to be on a ventilator and will have a tube coming out of his chest he will be in ICU until the tube comes out and the ventilator is off this has been very hard on our family and has and will be putting us in a fianicial bind and both my wife and i will be missing work the whole time he is in the hospital this is hard to asked but this is for my family if people from the site is willing to make and donations our family could use it or even better pray for my son and that our family will won't struggle threw this all it's been hard and and things have been ruff but no matter what i can go broke and lose everything as long as my baby boy does great as a father i wish no one in the world has to go threw this I can honestly say I'm scared to death for my litttle man but i got to be strong and not show him i'm scared cause he will know somethings wrong but i have cried many nights after he is asleep the stress has been just terrifying I love my boy so much and it gonna just rip me apart to see him on these machines we are fighting hard to pull threw this and anyone wanting to show support and is in the toledo ohio area feel free to stop and see him next week we could use it just PM me if intersted i will tell you the hospital or even give you my number to call of anyone wants to talk feel free to call and i will let you even talk to him my name is Brian and my number is 419-574-3392 his name is Austin Cole here is his picture again

Attachments

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here another pic

Attachments

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Your family will be in my familys thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
i have not fogot about you son bro...hes in my mind everynight.. i prayed and asked my angel chago to watch over him and help him though his surgery..I can only imagin whats going though your mind but stay strong for your son...so he see's his daddy truff knowing everthings going to be just fine.See you write what you do brings tears cause i'm a father my self and love my kids as much as you do..keep us posted take care of your self.. and with all our prayers your son be just fine.....

eddie

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Father God, I ask that you will lay your healing hand on little Austin right now. I pray that you give the doctor wisdom and guide their hand in the surgery. I pray for the family, give them peace, let them know that you are with them. I pray for there finances, Lord provide for them meet there needs. Lord keep your Grace and Mercy on them. Direct there steps, renew there Hope. Touch Austin and his family, give his father Brain strenght to stand in the gap for his family.

I ask all this in Jesus Name,
Amen

Brian I wll make sure to get your info in to our prayer circle at church this morning....

God Bless You

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by G2G_Al@Jul 24 2005, 10:45 AM
Father God, I ask that you will lay your healing hand on little Austin right now.  I pray that you give the doctor wisdom and guide their hand in the surgery.  I pray for the family, give them peace, let them know that you are with them.  I pray for there finances, Lord provide for them meet there needs.  Lord keep your Grace and Mercy on them.  Direct there steps, renew there Hope.  Touch Austin and his family, give his father Brain strenght to stand in the gap for his family.

Amen

Brian I wll make sure to get your info in to our prayer circle at church this morning....

God Bless You
[snapback]3468965[/snapback]​
I stand in agreement.

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by G2G_Al@Jul 24 2005, 09:45 AM
Father God, I ask that you will lay your healing hand on little Austin right now.  I pray that you give the doctor wisdom and guide their hand in the surgery.  I pray for the family, give them peace, let them know that you are with them.  I pray for there finances, Lord provide for them meet there needs.  Lord keep your Grace and Mercy on them.  Direct there steps, renew there Hope.  Touch Austin and his family, give his father Brain strenght to stand in the gap for his family.

Amen

God Bless You
:cool:

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you to everyone it's only 3 days till surgery

·
Registered
17,159 Posts
:( hope everything comes out alright..

·
Registered
3,166 Posts

Amen

God Bless You
AMEN.... :angel:
I will be praying for you and your son.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's now about 1 am thursday morning so we will be going in around 6 am for surgeryso everyone keep up the prayers and will let everyone know as soon as i can get back to the computer

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
TELL THE LITTLE MAN WE ALL THINKING ABOUT HIM AND TO BE STRONG ;)

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
:( All the Dallas Lowrider familia is pulling for you Lil Homie.. Were DALLAS LOWRIDERS and when we pull for you ain't nothing but good going to happen for you.... John Homie Styln 69 Impala.. ;)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts

Amen

God Bless You

Amen

1 - 20 of 23 Posts