LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know .... these aren't the coolest things on the block ... but wanted to post a pic, before she goes under the knife...errr,ugh, dremel

Last edited by Soggydoggie at Nov 30 2003, 06:21 AM

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know for sure, what I'm gonna do to it exactly.... I'm just itchin to hack on it :cheesy: .... and it's actually bigger than 1/24th... maybe 1/20th, or a little bigger?, don't know. It's just one of those cheesy little toys, that has the wire running to it. 4 bucks at Walmart lol. But it's cheap to practice on, and it even comes with a little electric motor ! ... cool ! :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
pt cruisers are nice done up as lowriders,I wanna build one

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a couple older pics of the chassis... just the motors and U bars...you know the deal.

... and here is what the chassis basically looks like to start with

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Originally posted by Soggydoggie@Nov 30 2003, 06:29 AM
It's just one of those cheesy little toys, that has the wire running to it. 4 bucks at Walmart.
Well it sure doesn't look cheesy now. Can't waite to see it painted. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, Scratchbuider.... what's happenin, my man? ... thanks buddy

macaroni, and PTeeeeez :cheesy:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Man... no, I haven't worked on it in a long time. In fact I couldn't find the body for a long time. Looked all over the fucking house for it lately, and finally found it out in the garage last night. But I'm gonna mess around with it a little bit now. I'm gonna redo the setup, and make it a 4 motor, and mess around with the body, and try to do some body mods or something. LOL I'll probably wipe it out, and get pissed ! lol ... nawww, that wouldn't be any fun.

Hey man, if you read this again, ... what kind of projects do you got going ? .... heard you say, you wanted to finish the 58, because you had something else, you wanted to work on. Hey, by the way, I dig that 58, man!... I want to get me one. Always have liked those.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
i still need to finish the 58. i had a 4 day weekend and only fucked with it for about 5 hrs. i have to start putting it together and clear the body 1 more time

after that i now have 5 projects that i cant wait to build. one of them is a wagon

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Not realy likeing the rims too much, it is your car. i "suggest" putting like some wires of some sort on there.oh yeah I like how u painted the motors hehe j/k

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL, I know what'cha mean man, wouldn't be my first choice for wheels either, but I only have 2 good sets of wires, and I want to save them for something else. These are just the wheels that came on it, so I was trying to get resourceful. .... love paintin the motors! ... I wanna do it some more!

Gonna rework the setup, but no zipties nextime ... they work hella good, but they look kinda tacky :cheesy:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Jevy... got THAT idea from you, bro ! hee hee

1 - 19 of 19 Posts