LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ppl i need a little help heres the situation, i need to save some money for my mini so i was talking to this mexican and hes gonna GIVE me his 88 hatchback civic thing is i dont speak much spanish but i managed to speak with him from the little i know he said i can have it to come by tomorrow because his friend that speaks good english will be there now what i need help on is this, he doesnt have the title for the car and dont have the key, but if i get a title he will sign it for me (to prove it isnt stolen) i live in florida what i need to know is how do i go about gettin a title for it? and after i get the title is there any place that can make me a key for it? how do i go about doing this? i have the vin for the car if that helps any..

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 77monte4pumps@Sep 21 2005, 06:29 PM~3860318
dude stay away from this dude and his car
i cant run from free bro, just someone hit me up with how to get a title and key :cool:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
:ugh: I dont know how you can possibly think about getting a car with no key and no title. Maybe its because I work around stolen cars everyday, but... If those aren't signs that that car is stolen, then I dont know what is.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah man its not even like that his boy (who it belonged to) was in us illegaly he got locked up and sent back to mexico and hes signing shit so if it is stolen its on him also it isnt like th car is perfet its needs some shit no one would give a perfect car away, why dont u ppl stop being dicks and just tell me how i got about getiing a title and key, if no one wants to help i can just call the dmv tomorrow and get shit done, i just thought u ppl would be cool about the shit.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
man, we are trying to help you not get beat down and ass raped by the police...

but sure man call the dmv they will have a feild day with this

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by LayinFrame85@Sep 22 2005, 12:23 AM~3860733
nah man its not even like that his boy (who it belonged to) was in us illegaly he got locked up and sent back to mexico and hes signing shit so if it is stolen its on him also it isnt like th car is perfet its needs some shit no one would give a perfect car away, why dont u ppl stop being dicks and just tell me how i got about getiing a title and key, if no one wants to help i can just call the dmv tomorrow and get shit done, i just thought u ppl would be cool about the shit.
your best to call the state whoop whoops ...and have them check for stolen property and see if you can get a lost title/abandoned vehicle ..unless he wasnt to do all that

if he did manage to steal it and cover it up ... you'll steal get reammed for possesion of stolen property if he writes his name all day ..

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
:uh:

·
TDMMC
10,886 Posts
Originally posted by LayinFrame85@Sep 21 2005, 05:11 PM~3860121
Hey ppl i need a little help heres the situation, i need to save some money for my mini so i was talking to this mexican and hes gonna GIVE me his 88 hatchback civic thing is i dont speak much spanish but i managed to speak with him from the little i know he said i can have it to come by tomorrow because his friend that speaks good english will be there now what i need help on is this, he doesnt have the title for the car and dont have the key, but if i get a title he will sign it for me (to prove it isnt stolen) i live in florida what i need to know is how do i go about gettin a title for it? and after i get the title is there any place that can make me a key for it? how do i go about doing this? i have the vin for the car if that helps any..

Thanks in advance.
Where at in Fla?This sounds familiar :0

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
yeah bro like he said... or just have dude do the lost title thing for ya.....
Originally posted by ice64berg@Sep 22 2005, 01:36 AM~3863090
your best to call the state whoop whoops ...and have them check for stolen property and see if you can get a lost title/abandoned vehicle  ..unless he wasnt to do all that

if he did manage to steal it and cover it up ... you'll steal get reammed for possesion of stolen property if he writes his name all day ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts