LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
A$AP
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air ride. Evil words in this topic section right? But why?. Im just curious to know why bagged cars arent considered lowriders, considering the fact that our fore fathers couldnt hop from 59-78ish. Im talkin a 64 with 13s, mural stripes, button tuck interior but with air ride. It then isnt a lowrider. Please tell me how and why.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
aww shit awwwwww shit watch out watch out get out my way :barf::barf:

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts

·
A$AP
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nicca was drunk when he posted this
Nicca? Lmao u get an A for entertainment, Even (non car enthusiast) say they arent lowriders. I assumed that "riders" would put me on game as to why the majority feels that way rather than read it and head straight for google for a funny thread pic. Either way I'm out

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Nicca? Lmao u get an A for entertainment, Even (non car enthusiast) say they arent lowriders. I assumed that "riders" would put me on game as to why the majority feels that way rather than read it and head straight for google for a funny thread pic. Either way I'm out
Lowriding has a lot to do with tradition. Hydraulics are part of the tradition. It would be like going to the beach and surfing with something that doesn't look like a surf board, surfers are going to look at you like your crazy. Thats why I think air bags aren't exactly excepted with open arms with most lowriders.

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Low Riding has a lot to do with tradition. Hydraulics are part of the tradition. It would be like going to the beach and surfing with something that doesn't look like a surf board, surfers are going to look at you like your crazy. That's why I think air bags aren't exactly excepted with open arms with most lowriders.
x2, I can give a fuc#, though.

Not going to get in to the b.s on here, if they don't like it cool.

But more, and more Lowriders are going to bags, weather people like it or not.

·
Registered
56 Posts
On a side not old Caddys from the 50's had factory air ride suspension, so air suspension isnt a new thing. I come from more of a racing backround than lowriders but hydros to bags, I kinda relate it to magnito ignition systems, If your running a fake magnito ignition is because you dont have the balls to run the real thing! Bags are the only option for me because I can still run my car at 140 mph down the road if i wanted to! Bags seem to me like more of a low rod style! If i was going for more of a tradition style. juice would be the only way for me! GL

·
A$AP
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lowriding has a lot to do with tradition. Hydraulics are part of the tradition. It would be like going to the beach and surfing with something that doesn't look like a surf board, surfers are going to look at you like your crazy. Thats why I think air bags aren't exactly excepted with open arms with most lowriders.
I just dont get it, when euros came in people werent throwin salt on the fwd abominations(maybe cuz they were juiced?) and the same with minis from 89-95 but as soon as a car can lay frame, 3 wheel, hop AND still have trunk space wo cutting up the car all hell breaks loose. And joe there are bagged features ALL THROUGH lrm.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
bagged rides lookn like they getn lower than juiced rides.............. or am i wrong

1 - 20 of 24 Posts