LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Arkansas Super Show in Little Rock and got 1st place in luxury class, but have went to 2 local shows the past 2 weekends and got murdered lol. Here's my Lac and the competion that beat me this weekend..

Attachments

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by lone star@Aug 13 2005, 06:17 PM~3612040
must not have been much of a super show
Well, there wasnt alot of lowriders, but the competion was better than this, it was all 22's and TV's and stuff, but at least they were clean and had somethin done to them..

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by UCE-ORLANDO@Aug 13 2005, 06:53 PM~3612148
That Cutty :worship:
The cutty is actually pretty clean, int is faded tho. I could see losing to it if it was stock and close to new cond. Its a daily driver. As long as he dont juice it and put some rims on it he'll be OK lol. Next year I'm gonna put a "*******" bumper sticker on the Lac and some mud tires...maybe throw a couple empty Old Milwaukee cans in the trunk.

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Naw, I had a hell of a time. Only juiced car at the show, kids and grownups both kept askin me to "bounce it". I didnt build it expecting to win trophies, especially the area I live. I built it cause I'm a rider. I'll proudly represent whether it be GoLo or "Hillbilly Hangout" lol.

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
i don't know much about awards and class....but it looks to me like you have a custom paint, top and your lifted and the other cars look pertty much stock so i would say that your not in the same class as them

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.