LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin for someone local that does a good job but isnt to expensive im gettin my bondo frame this week and i wana get it muraled i had in mind for the murls on the skirts im gettin a fine ass latina with roses scattered all over her and just a tit showin and then on the tank im thinkin her eyes close up with reflection of a red rose in her eyes :biggrin:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Sep 19 2005, 10:05 PM~3847309
I think there are two guys that airbrush at the San Jose fea market. I havent been there yet but I heard about them.
ya dats the best dats were ever one goes they do a good job

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i member seein one there i think hes gone ill have to find the other..do you know if the schwin frames the parts from lowrider collection would fit onto the frames? the frame im gettin is a older schwin and i wana convert all the parts from my trike to that frame

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Sep 19 2005, 08:05 PM~3847309
I think there are two guys that airbrush at the San Jose fea market. I havent been there yet but I heard about them.
There are lots of guys that airbrush in the bay Kiko is the guy at the fea market he is a good guy he will help you out the place is called airbrush factory and then there is Freddy who did evil 63 and a bunch of other guys just got to shop around :thumbsup:

·
PAYBACK 47
41,646 Posts
Originally posted by RollinDeepSJ@Sep 19 2005, 09:26 PM~3847502
There are lots of guys that airbrush in the bay Kiko is the guy at the fea market he is a good guy he will help you out the place is called airbrush factory and then there is Freddy who did evil 63 and a bunch of other guys just got to shop around :thumbsup:
I WOULD HIT UP FREEDY ALFARO HES GOOD ESPECAILLY IF YOU DONT WANT TO PAY ALOT ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Originally posted by RollinDeepSJ@Sep 19 2005, 10:26 PM~3847502
ya dats also a good guy too tho he did the evil 63 for us befor we sold it

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by RollinDeepSJ@Sep 19 2005, 08:26 PM~3847502
There are lots of guys that airbrush in the bay Kiko is the guy at the flea market he is a good guy he will help you out the place is called airbrush factory and then there is Freddy who did evil 63 and a bunch of other guys just got to shop around :thumbsup:
Freddy's out in los banos now. :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fuck ya i got that frame for 200 shipped! i think thats good its a 69 schwin frame painted just a gloss red but it works once i get it all murled up!

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
is there anythin i can know bout this schwin fame would the parts from my lowrider collection frame go right on like the crank? and trike conversion kit?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts