LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what was the last issue that everyone has recieved and does anybody know if they are delayed, or i just got jipped with my latest issue???

last issue i recieved was V2 #11

let me know fellaz... i might have to make some calls!!!

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
shit i dont even have that one

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
:cool:

·
Little Buddy
12,921 Posts
PROLLY ANOTHER BACKRUNT MAGAZINE..

THAT SUCKS, IS WAS KINDA GOOD

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
no i believe they still in buisness,seen em last night takin pics at the cruize spot.
probaly just a delay.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
I DONT KNOW IF THIER ON A 6 TIMES A YEAR THING?

·
YG
5,610 Posts
I looked at it today. Pretty kool magazine, and lots of girls. Homie Styln had a pic of this Impala in there. Nice cars in there, they have the UCE C.C. gold Cutty in there.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Very good Magazine, he usually puts out a Issue every other month, or 6 per year, but when he first started it back two years ago, I was probably one of the biggest supporters, my homie Fresno used to take pictures for him also. Put FLA on the map with the Mag. But good magazine, just small, he is staying away from all the wheel ads and shit, true lowriding, and he is not getting the support. Think I might renew my subscription.

·
Homie Styln
7,753 Posts
;) My car was in it for an e-mail I sent to them back in April for a benefit car show we had in memory of James Baxter RIP Homie.. Hey cool to see someone from Tulsa remembered my car from the picnic we went to back in July.. We had a good time the Individuals picnic..
As for the mag hope it keeps going but I found it by accident at a gas station in Dallas..
It's a bi-monthly publication though only 6 issues a year...
John - Homie Styln 69 Impala :cool:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
lo company mag is good readin, hope the new one comes out soon, seems like Ive had the one with the black 61 on the cover for a long time now. and HomieStylin, I remember seein your ride at the I picnic in tulsa :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts