LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna need quite a bit.Get at me w/ a price shipped to 66502

oh and the amount of fluid oz.

I know go to the part's store and get it but if i can get some online for a better price what the hell right.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
x2, options are what makes this world go round.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
at the place i used to work, when i was in procurement, they had stockpiles of this stuff. I would open up cabinets and there were cases and cases of it. I saw how much they were getting it for but i dont remember now. When you're buying thousands of tubes a year, they got a pretty nice price break

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Fine59Bel@Jan 29 2010, 09:39 AM~16450041
damn.... i prolly shoulda gripped a case huh
Go see if they'll re-hire you for the day.

I'll send you a christmas card w/ some beer

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Originally posted by baggedout81@Jan 29 2010, 10:46 AM~16450111
Go see if they'll re-hire you for the day.

I'll send you a christmas card w/ some beer
haha i wish they would! I literally couldnt believe how much of this crap they had! Im tryin find the supplier they got it from, see what kinda deals we can get

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Jan 28 2010, 10:39 PM~16446567
Make sure that if you buy a bottle for cheap check that is not about to EXPIRE they got EXPIRATION DATES ;)
What if the shit's never been open?I dont see how it could go bad.

Reason i'm looking into it is i have a bottle w/ about 1/8 left and i need a new one.It's been open exp. says 6/09 it's still purpleish and fluid (liquid)

Found 1 bottle here in towm outa 8 stores.Was the 50 ml one but it was $45.00 :angry:

I said fuck it and bought one off of the ebay for $25 shipped NEW

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
damn

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by foey@Jan 29 2010, 06:27 PM~16454664
damn
:yessad:

Still haven't found any info really about this whole expiration thing

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by baggedout81@Jan 29 2010, 05:46 PM~16454307
What if the shit's never been open?I dont see how it could go bad.

Reason i'm looking into it is i have a bottle w/ about 1/8 left and i need a new one.It's been open exp. says 6/09 it's still purpleish  and fluid (liquid)

Found 1 bottle here in towm outa 8 stores.Was the 50 ml one but it was $45.00 :angry:

I said fuck it and bought one off of the ebay for $25 shipped NEW
Its like food it has an expiration date if you dont open it ,it goes bad anyway just like milk stores try to sell the ones they are about to expire for cheap they rather get alittle than nothin ;)

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Jan 29 2010, 08:24 PM~16455686
Its like food it has an expiration date if you dont open it ,it goes bad anyway just like milk stores try to sell the ones they are about to expire for cheap they rather get alittle than nothin ;)
Idk it all just sounds kinda fisshy to me.I'm just having a hard time comparing Thread Sealant to Dairy Products.I'm not trying to be a dick i just don't understand.

Kinda seams to me like it's a sham.You open a brand new bottle use 1/2 then seal it up and put it on a shelf for a year or what ever.Then later on down the road you notice the exp. date....Oh shit looks like it's bad better get another one even tho it looks,smells,and probably works the same .Now to me that seams like the company trying to make a fast buck.Especially at the kinda price this shit costs.They know you dont want to take a chance and have to reseal everything so they put the date on there to get you to buy another bottle.I mean i understand if it's been sitting w/ the seal broken for 10 years then yeah

Really i dont think everyone is out to get me just the MAN

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by baggedout81@Jan 29 2010, 09:09 PM~16456112
Idk it all just sounds kinda fisshy to me.I'm just having a hard time comparing Thread Sealant to Dairy Products.I'm not trying to be a dick i just don't understand.

Kinda seams to me like it's a sham.You open a brand new bottle use 1/2 then seal it up and put it on a shelf for a year or what ever.Then later on down the road you notice the exp. date....Oh shit looks like it's bad better get another one even tho it looks,smells,and probably works the same  .Now to me that seams like the company trying to make a fast buck.Especially at the kinda price this shit costs.They know you dont want to take a chance and have to reseal everything so they put the date on there to get you to buy another bottle.I mean i understand if it's been sitting w/ the seal broken for 10 years then yeah

Really i dont think everyone is out to get me just the MAN
Its up to the person bro I mean you dont have to chunk it in the trash but me I would not use it the expiration date is there for a reason. Unless we find some info on this I m going to google for some info ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts