LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 6419 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen a few pics from SF on this club. Seems that have a lot of clean Impalas. Can someone post them up, and tell the history of the club??

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
I have pics....and will post them up......

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
wheres OGBRKBOY,he has pics also!

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
BRODRICK WEST SACRAMENTO REAL KOOL PEEP SO MANY BEAUITFUL IMPALA ROGER AND CREW I KNOW THEY WILL POST LATER....... ONELOVE DIPPINIT

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by UFAMEA@Sep 15 2005, 10:45 AM~3820602
BRODRICK WEST SACRAMENTO REAL KOOL PEEP SO MANY BEAUITFUL IMPALA ROGER AND CREW I KNOW THEY WILL POST LATER....... ONELOVE DIPPINIT

Kita :biggrin:

yeah man, I was impressed at their line up :0

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
NICE FUCKIN CARS, ALSO GOOD PEOPLE ........
...............FROM SHARKSIDE
PLUS OGBRKBOY....GOT MY BACK.....

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
I gotta agree, clean cars and cool gente (Hector Sanchez, 64Rag, Ogbrkboy). I've never seen a ride that is not clean rolling with Lo*Lystics. First time I heard about them was back in 1996 (I know they've been around longer than that) when Hector lifted my ride. They got our respect de BSCC up here in Yuba Duba. :cool: :thumbsup:

·
DON"T STOP NOW
393 Posts
Thanks Homies. That means a lot. The history of the club is that it was based of carnalismo, brotherhood since the late 70s. Homeboys like big Gato G kept this club alive through the years. Whether it was one plaque or 10 LoLystics remains proud.

For me I've been seeing Lo*Lystics in the neighborhood since I was a kid. I'ts a homeboy thing for me. I'm real proud to fly the Lo*Lystics Broderick Plaque. This summer's been real cool, members from Vallejo, Lodi, Sacramento. And all good people. Again thanks for the props, now heres some pics. Help me out here Toro.

Mine

Attachments

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
here is a few i have nice clean quality cars :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
one nice line up :thumbsup: @ street low in frisco

Attachments

·
DON"T STOP NOW
393 Posts
Originally posted by BROWN@Sep 15 2005, 09:40 AM~3820968
I got one, circa 1995-1996! Hector's 1959 Impala in the pit at the Sacramento LRM show  :cheesy:  :cool:
DAMN THATS GOING WAY BACK. :cool:

1 - 20 of 6419 Posts