LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these any good?? just wondering because they are like 200 a piece, they don't look like anything special :dunno:

:dunno:

Last edited by T BONE at Dec 9 2003, 04:13 AM

O

·
0 Posts
:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

#1 adex
#2 oil systems

those are the ONLY dumps i will use

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
i am just saying i would not spend my money on them you will be alot better of buying 2 oils systems they will last longer and also are way cheaper

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 9 2003, 04:58 AM
Are these any good?? just wondering because they are like 200 a piece, they don't look like anything special :dunno:

Just buy my ADEX for $300!! :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 9 2003, 02:58 AM

Don't waste your money just get some Italians. I may be wrong but those look like the Hydro force dumps. They used to be tha same price as a Delta. ;)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
i have all lona equipted....i'm happy wit they wicked dumps all 4of them....call them ask for tim or chris tellem rich from indiana sent ya he'll hook you up on pricing and any info you need or will ever need customer service #1..... ;)

Last edited by lil6yplayboy at Dec 11 2003, 08:01 PM

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 10 2003, 07:48 PM
Ok, I will say it again I already have italians, I was just wondering about these, thats all
If you have italian dumps already.....simply these will not be an upgrade for you.

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by lil6yplayboy@Dec 11 2003, 11:50 AM
i have all lona equipted....i'm happy wit they wicked dumps all 4of them....call them ask for tim or chris tellem rich from indiana sent ya he'll hook you up on pricing and any info you need or will ever need customer service #1..... ;)

Same here, I love my Lona pumps, and everytime I call them they are very good to me with their service.

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by lil6yplayboy@Dec 11 2003, 12:50 PM

Thanks, tim lona already got ahold of me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
these dumps were a upgrade from the regular deta dump but were not as good as a adex. steel block with 1/2 o-ring (2 way dump not 3 way) 5000 psi . used them on wicked one car dancer for 3 years. was for the guys who wanted a little somthing better but not a adex. no longer carry them do to upgrade in regular dumps . no longer carry deltas( swelling). new dump will not swell and is 5000 psi. (fits right in to delta block). but to answer your ? if you have some they will work great for you.if you have any ? let me know. Tim Lona

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by Wicked One@Dec 11 2003, 06:40 PM
these dumps were a upgrade from the regular deta dump but were not as good as a adex. steel block with 1/2 o-ring (2 way dump not 3 way) 5000 psi . used them on wicked one car dancer for 3 years. was for the guys who wanted a little somthing better but not a adex. no longer carry them do to upgrade in regular dumps . no longer carry deltas( swelling). new dump will not swell and is 5000 psi. (fits right in to delta block). but to answer your ? if you have some they will work great for you.if you have any ? let me know. Tim Lona
Can you give us info on this new cartridge or body your talking about

·
Registered
207 Posts
the cartiridge is a direct replacement for the deltas. it will screw right in to delta block. they will not swell. you can use the same coil fittings etc. you do not have to buy a whole new dump to upgrade your system. any ? let me know. 816-474-4689 Tim

ps. check out our website capriceman we havnt gone anywere. just dont advertize in lowrider mag anymore.

pss what up rich(lil6playboy) how is the caddy. is it cold in indy

Last edited by Wicked One at Dec 12 2003, 10:14 AM

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by Wicked One@Dec 12 2003, 10:10 AM
the cartiridge is a direct replacement for the deltas. it will screw right in to delta block. they will not swell. you can use the same coil fittings etc. you do not have to buy a whole new dump to upgrade your system. any ? let me know. 816-474-4689 Tim

ps. check out our website capriceman we havnt gone anywere. just dont advertize in lowrider mag anymore.

pss what up rich(lil6playboy) how is the caddy. is it cold in indy
:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts