LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around on AF and someone had the link to a site.. And on this site in the store they have:

Cadillac Wagon:

Continental Kits:

83 Cutty:

They also got a 65 Impala Wagon, 67 Impala Wagon, and a 70 Imp...

It's in Germany, I don't kno much about who they are and if they ship to North America, 'cause the whole sites in German...

peace

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by NortherntoucH@Oct 19 2003, 10:08 AM
It's in Germany, I don't kno much about who they are and if they ship to North America, 'cause the whole sites in German...

peace
you can email the guy about them but just so you know ahead of time he wont get back to you.

just thought id let you all know before you go getting your hopes up ;)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 19 2003, 11:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 19 2003, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--NortherntoucH@Oct 19 2003, 10:08 AM

peace
you can email the guy about them but just so you know ahead of time he wont get back to you.

just thought id let you all know before you go getting your hopes up ;)[/b][/quote]
:angry: And I thought I found something good... I was all excited too.. :(

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by NortherntoucH@Oct 19 2003, 10:14 AM
peace

just thought id let you all know before you go getting your hopes up ;)[/QUOTE]
:angry: And I thought I found something good... I was all excited too.. :(
[/quote]
lol, sorry man. thats why i let everybody know before they went all ape shit over the stuff.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Oct 19 2003, 12:55 PM
Nice site, not so nice guy...he didn't reply to me either. ;)
i never tried getting ahold of him myself, i've just heard LOTS of bad things about it. ;)

maybe i should email him in German and and see if he responds :biggrin: lol

·
Registered
941 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Oct 19 2003, 04:31 PM
it's on his site somewhere. Lowa Miniz, got him on AIM. He said the wagon isn't ready. The others are just repops of stuff by Modelhaus and Showtime.

K. Diaz
I thought that looked like the Showtime Cutty..

Did he happen to say how much he wants for the Cutty.. I want one Really bad...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts