LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am lookin 4 a set of 15" Daytons with gold nips and three bar gold spinners. To fit on a '91 Brougham. Mustard and mayo vogues as well. AIM me anytime at Charmcity57 with price quotes. 21234 zipcode. Keep ridin' brothers.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
call Dayton, 15's are ugly... also, not all wires are "Daytons", so I hope you don't just mean you're looking for a set of wires and calling them Daytons in general

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn now Im perplexed! I just seen my boys Brougham on 17" wires with Vogues and that shit looks right. Now Im really thinkin 2 size up. No Dubs but 17 looks right with a lower profile vogue is hot!!!! Anyone got pics of 15 or 17" wires on the Lux big body 4 me?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Originally posted by 93TC_64IMP@Aug 15 2006, 03:12 PM~5973259
call Dayton, 15's are ugly... also, not all wires are "Daytons", so I hope you don't just mean you're looking for a set of wires and calling them Daytons in general

I know 13"s and 14"s are the standard. but 15"s do not have to be ugly.

my old RM on center gold 15" daytons and vogues

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Originally posted by 93TC_64IMP@Aug 15 2006, 03:12 PM~5973259
I'll admit 15" standard rims are ugly. As long as u can fit reverse you're str8 it'll look nice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nevermind on the 17's! I'm stayin 15, fuck the masses. Thanks on the pic with 15's sold me on that. So r they reversed? And what size tire?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You think standards would poke out? Im lookin at buyin the ones off Homeboyz but they r standard and im not sure on the way the gonna sit on my 'lac. I prefer not to have reversed as im not big on the deep lip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts