LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just lookin for a shop that can through some patterns and at a desent price and wont keep my s-10 forever. im lookin for a shop around these areas lubbock tx, clovis nm, las vegas nm, lovington nm. any suggestions will be helpful THANKS

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
No fuckin way, YOU ARE FROM MOSQUERO???? ALLLL My dad's side of the family is from there. He graduated from Mosquero in like 1969 or 1970. How old are you? You still in school there?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im 21 and was transferred from the lubbock area who are u related to from here. and what kind of low low do u have .

Last edited by s10john at Dec 30 2003, 06:33 PM

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by s10john@Dec 30 2003, 04:28 PM
im 21 and was transferred from the lubbock area who are u related to from here. and what kind of low low do u have .
I gotta 84 Olds Cutty and a 66 Caddy Coupe. I'm related to all the Garcia's, Wheeler's (You may know Michael or Melanie), the Aragons, and the Trujillo's, (Pat and Irma own the bar there). What do you do in Mosquero.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i work at for a dry ice company . well i have a s-10 and have 4 pumps put up and ive had a 77 coupe de ville with pumps, and 79 el camino with pumps, 84 monte carlo with pumps, and a 82 regal. i am a member of low n slo of brownfeild , which was stared in san antonio about 25yr ago and now there branched in tx and nm. so im the only low lover over here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts