LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up your car that u wanna sell.. no project cars please. I'm really lookin for a 1961-1964 Impala....2 door cadillacs are also an interest... Thanks.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1963 imp, New 3 Black Magic pumps, piston pump to the front with adex.rack with 10 batteries, reinforce back to front, extendent a-arms 2''.car hops about 50'' to 55'' on 96 volts fully charged batteries.hydraulics work perfect, practically brand new black magic setup. the body is good i just put a brand new full querter panel passenger right side..the floors,roof,hood, and trunk are solid.so far the passenger door needs repair in the bottom or replacement whatever u want..the engine is a 283 with a 2 speed power glide everything runs good.i installed new fuel pump,new battery, new body mounts, and i got the long side trims brand new,and some other trims that are super clean.also extra grill super clean. Trade for a clean low-low lets see whats out there or!!a car or suv for the wife let see what u got!!

If u wanna see pics of the build click on the link below!!!

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...ic=478581&st=60

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
ATTENTION ALL MODS!!! PLEASE REMOVE THE SCHIZOPHRENIC POSTER HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH HIMSELF!! THANK YOU

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
Originally posted by dken@Feb 6 2010, 01:56 PM~16532599
ATTENTION ALL MODS!!! PLEASE REMOVE THE SCHIZOPHRENIC POSTER HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH HIMSELF!! THANK YOU
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: FOR REAL!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts