LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: IM LOOKIN FOR CHROME OR COLOR KNOCK OFFS THAT MATCH MY RIDE IN 14 X7 WITH TIRES :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Man on a mission
54,029 Posts
Originally posted by MAYHEM@Sep 21 2005, 12:51 PM~3858554
STFU  BITCH !!!!
i know i know the truth hurtz :biggrin:

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NAH ITS CUZ YOU WANNA RIP ME OFF!!!!!

J/P FOOL.......WEN DAVE GIVES ME MY MONEY HE OWES ME IM BUYIN THEN FROM YOUR MONKEY ASS BRO ,DONT CRY YOU WILL GET THE COMMISSION ON THE RIMS......

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by lodirty 64@Sep 21 2005, 05:25 PM~3858859
DID U GET READ OF THE 4  :(
THE 3 NICE HOMIE GOOD LUCK :biggrin:
NO BRO STILL GO THE 64 TOO :biggrin:

·
Man on a mission
54,029 Posts
Originally posted by MAYHEM@Sep 21 2005, 01:17 PM~3858801
NAH ITS CUZ YOU WANNA RIP ME OFF!!!!!
J/P FOOL.......WEN DAVE GIVES ME MY MONEY HE OWES ME IM BUYIN THEN FROM YOUR MONKEY ASS BRO ,DONT CRY YOU WILL GET THE COMMISSION ON THE RIMS......
i was just givin you a hard time man .don't sweat it . if you want to buy off someone else thats kool . it don't bother me in the least (by the way i am not on commision i don't make shit on the wire wheels i do it for the love of the game not the money ) .........all i can tell you is i have better customer service ....if that kind of thing matters to you :biggrin:

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by D-Cheese@Sep 22 2005, 12:28 AM~3862014
i was just givin you a hard time man .don't sweat it . if you want to buy off someone else thats kool . it don't bother me in the least (by the way i am not on commision i don't make shit on the wire wheels i do it for the love of the game not the money ) .........all i can tell you is i have better customer service ....if that kind of thing matters to you  :biggrin:
NO SHIT YOUR MY BROTHER :cool: ...I SAID WEN DAVE GIVES ME THE MONEY HE OWES ME IM TAKIN EM FROM U BRO....

I WAS JUST GONNA BUY USED ONES BUT NOW FUCK IT I LL GET EM NEW FROM YOUR MONKEY ASS BRO :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts