LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for 20" chrome or gold plated full twisted fenders

and a cruiser seat all chrome, gold or both mixed

post pics of what you got with price or pm me with it, Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,927 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Feb 12 2010, 09:22 PM~16596726
looking for 20" chrome or gold plated full twisted fenders

and a cruiser seat all chrome, gold or both mixed

post pics of what you got with price or pm me with it, Thanks

i got one of them seats raw just striped(not pin stripped) so bare metal can be engraved and what not then replated if you want ? And as i told you im a welder i could fab you a set of them fenders out of 1/8" square bar twisted if youd like
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'd prefer it mixed plated gold/chrome combo but post a pic we c what happens
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,927 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Feb 12 2010, 09:27 PM~16596761
i'd prefer it mixed plated gold/chrome combo but post a pic we c what happens
you can easily have it plated to suite you there must be platers near you

ill get pics asap - the seat is taken apart so the springs are off the chassis ready to be plated and remounted
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,585 Posts
FOR THE FENDERS U SHOULD HIT D-TWIST UP..HE C0ULD PROBALY MAKE U S0ME..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
Originally posted by syked1@Feb 12 2010, 07:24 PM~16596740
i got one of them seats raw just striped(not pin stripped) so bare metal can be engraved and what not then replated if you want ?  And as i told you im a welder i could fab you a set of them fenders out of 1/8" square bar twisted if youd like
how much for the fenders
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by west_13@Feb 12 2010, 09:34 PM~16596838
FOR THE FENDERS U SHOULD HIT D-TWIST UP..HE C0ULD PROBALY MAKE U S0ME..
looking for flat or square twisted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,927 Posts
no idea i would have to buy the material twist it and fab a set to see how long it takes cant just pull a number out of thin air. i would have to guess under $200 for sure raw just a rough top mark it will never be that expensive but it all depends on the time to twist and weld and blend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,927 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Feb 12 2010, 09:56 PM~16597036
looking for flat or square twisted.

???? for real? hmmmm could be interesting better yet both
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
Originally posted by syked1@Feb 12 2010, 07:59 PM~16597064
no idea i would have to buy the material twist it and fab a set to see how long it takes cant just pull a number out of thin air. i would have to guess under $200 for sure raw just a rough top mark it will never be that expensive but it all depends on the time to twist and weld and blend.
so roughly 200
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lux. pres - I'll def let you know bout the fenders soon bro for now ima see what comes up on here allready made. good looks though brother :thumbsup:
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I kno I kno the d is the sh*t, but for what I'm doing i need whats pictured


 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Feb 12 2010, 11:16 PM~16598249
I kno I kno the d is the sh*t, but for what I'm doing i need whats pictured



all I meant is the stuff I do and can do is square twist, either regular twist in any direction or MY "DTwist", thats all. :cool:
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ii gotcha now bro, so you ever made these before?? how much? n wat is the turn around time??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Feb 12 2010, 10:33 PM~16598419
ii gotcha now bro, so you ever made these before?? how much? n wat is the turn around time??
dont question the man D there is no better fabricator ever
 

·
Founder & Pres.
Joined
·
9,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not questioning his talent playboy. we all seen his work its nuts! and nobody can deny that d has mad skills!!!!! im askin if he ever made these thats all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
Originally posted by PedaLScraperZ@Feb 12 2010, 11:04 PM~16598790
not questioning his talent playboy. we all seen his work its nuts! and nobody can deny that d has mad skills!!!!! im askin if he ever made these thats all
that one i dont know :dunno:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top