LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a pic on his sport trac...orange one....id like to see that and other pics of these spinners :cheesy:

oh and if keith sees this or any1 else....they are bolt on standards rite? wit a spinner? can u get em as a k/o ?

Last edited by Chevrolet n LA at Sep 6 2003, 09:39 PM

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Bolt on standards with the 5 blades spinners are like 1259 through keith on special right now. hes also got a 5 blade spinner for Koffs which is like 1200 for a 20 or 22". but sorry i dont have any pics i just had emailed him about it a couple days ago

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh i thought bolt ons would be cheaper....now i really wanna see the pics of each....u gettin some?

·
Registered
95 Posts
The bolt on ones are cheaper. For 1259 you get the 20" wires and the 5 blade spinkit. On the Koffs for 1200 its the spinkit only and plus the rims. I think it looks pretty good its different looking and never really see it much for 1259 for a set of rims and spinners ill probably get a set. I just dunno if the 80 spoke bolt ons seem like theyd hold the weight of a 91 caprice or maybe it doesnt matter?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he sells the 20" k/o for $500 before...and was sellin those spinners for 800 i thought.....i think the ones on his truck are k/os....i still wanna see pics of both tho :cheesy:

·
Registered
95 Posts
ive got pics of both i can send you. I think the truck your talkin about is the one with the Bolt on wires and spinner. personelly i like hte looks of the bolt on wire and spinner more then the Koff one and hte bolt on versions cheaper

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well wat u been waitin for??? send me pics or post..... click on my email bar above if sendin email ;)

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
thanks qwest.....the bolt ons...are hot....if your in la feel free to drop in and see them in are show room....ok ...thanks keith....ps we they work on a 91 caprice

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
keith u got anymore pics of them on rides? or at least ure ride....he sent me 2 k/o pics, one with gold spokes and one b/o pic

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by Chevrolet n LA@Sep 8 2003, 09:59 AM
keith u got anymore pics of them on rides? or at least ure ride....he sent me 2 k/o pics, one with gold spokes and one b/o pic
EMAIL ADDRESS??

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Sep 8 2003, 10:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Sep 8 2003, 10:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Chevrolet n LA@Sep 8 2003, 09:59 AM
EMAIL ADDRESS??[/b][/quote]
can i get some of those pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts