LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what i am looking for are the bumber extentions i think thats what they are called i have a 77 caddy coupe de ville those bumber thingys are like some kind of plastic and i was wondering if any one can help me out on were to find them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,542 Posts
I can get them for 180.00 + ship
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 64@Aug 26 2003, 01:12 PM
I can get them for 180.00 + ship
really from were send me a pm so we can get some thing going cuz im gonna go to work like in 10 minutes but i'll hit you up later about it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Hey yea there bumper extensions. I'm sure you can find them on the net somwhere cheaper than $180. I only paid like 120 and ordered them through a junk yard. Do a search on the net and i'm sure you can find them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kool i'll try the web site and some near by junk yards to see was up also how hard is it to get a rear panel like right behind the wheel well but on the out side there is a crack and i would like to get that fixed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
I also have a 77 coupe deville and was lookin for the bumper extension parts...

I found 2 sets one for 60 and the other for 95 both brand new and both from cadi dealers...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by BRICKS@Aug 27 2003, 08:13 AM
I also have a 77 coupe deville and was lookin for the bumper extension parts...

I found 2 sets one for 60 and the other for 95 both brand new and both from cadi dealers...
so if i go to any caddy dealer i can get them cuz there is alot more then the bumber extentions that i wanna get
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
dont know bout ur area lol..just call and see, im pretty fuckin lucky to even find it...cause i went to 6 junk yards and didnt find anything close to a 77
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by BRICKS@Aug 27 2003, 12:24 PM
dont know bout ur area lol..just call and see, im pretty fuckin lucky to even find it...cause i went to 6 junk yards and didnt find anything close to a 77
ok kool i'll give it a try if not i'll go lookin at junk yards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
junkyards usually crush the older shit they get in....or atleast thats how it is here...call the cadi dealer and check the junkyard u might get lucky
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,195 Posts
Call Foss Auto Salvage, I got them for 52 bucks each for my 84 coupe ,they were brand new aftermarket CALL 1-800-445-1115
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Ulysses 2@Aug 27 2003, 01:48 PM
Call Foss Auto Salvage, I got them for 52 bucks each for my 84 coupe ,they were brand new aftermarket CALL 1-800-445-1115
ok will do i'll give it a try
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top