LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM LOOKING FOR TOWN CAR 2000 TO 2004 NEED TO BE CUT I WILL BUY IT OR TRADE IT FOR MY IMPALA 62 HIT ME UP IM IN CALIFORNIA AND WONT TRAVEL LET ME SEE WHAT YOU GOT AND I WILL SHOW WHAT I GOT LATER FROM BIG ROB :biggrin:

G

·
no trades ha hommie i guess we ran out of cars hommie...i think we sold all or bought all cars 4 sale rob...wutt u think

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I THINK SO BUT I WILL GIVE IT A TRY LETS SEE IF SOME ONE HAS THE 2000 OR 2004 LINCOUND IM LOOKING FOR LETS SEE :dunno:

G

·
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 10 2005, 07:49 PM~3790034
I THINK SO BUT I WILL GIVE IT A TRY LETS SEE IF SOME ONE HAS THE 2000 OR 2004 LINCOUND IM LOOKING FOR LETS SEE :dunno:

GOOD LUCK HOMMIE.....

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHATS UP HOMIE YOUST WAITING ON MY LADIE AND KIDS TO GET BACK FROM A FAMILY PARTY AND WAITING TO SEE AMERICAN MOST WANTED TO SEE IF THE ARE LOOKING FOR JESSE LETS SEE IF THE ARE GIVING MONEY FOR HIS CAPSHER I NEED TO BUY THE LINCOUND :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

G

·
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 10 2005, 07:52 PM~3790066
WHATS UP HOMIE YOUST WAITING ON MY LADIE AND KIDS TO GET BACK FROM A FAMILY PARTY AND WAITING TO SEE AMERICAN MOST WANTED TO SEE IF THE ARE LOOKING FOR JESSE LETS SEE IF THE ARE GIVING MONEY FOR HIS CAPSHER I NEED TO BUY THE LINCOUND :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

NO MAMES HOMMIE QUE SE TE AGA CACA LA BOCA THE LAST TIME I WAS IN DA RUN THAT SHIT WAS CRAZY IM GLAD IM DONE WITH THAT HOMMIE SERIO BUT U MIGHT SEE *****.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WELL HOPE NONE OF YOU GUYS COME OUT BECAUSE THE LINCOUND IS IN MY MINE GOOD LUCK HOMIE CROSS YOUR FINGUERS :worship: :worship: :worship:

G

·
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 10 2005, 08:02 PM~3790137
WELL HOPE NONE OF YOU GUYS COME OUT BECAUSE THE LINCOUND IS IN MY MINE GOOD LUCK HOMIE CROSS YOUR FINGUERS :worship:  :worship:  :worship:
WICH ONE ROB ....

G

·
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 10 2005, 08:06 PM~3790176
I GUEST IF I DONT SEE YOU AT SUNDAY NIGHT CRUSING I WILL NO WHY

WUTT LINCOLN U WANNA GET HOMMIE...........

I WILL POST SOME FLICKS 4 UR PERVERTED MIND

Attachments

G

·
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 10 2005, 08:17 PM~3790261
I WILL GIVE FOSGATE STICKER FOR YOUR WINSHIELD GOOD LUCKING

U LIKE HA U SICK HOMMIE DONT GO RUNNING 2 DA BATHROOM HOMMIE WITH DA FIFI... :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts