LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"m looking for a pic of a bike that was featured way back in one of the first 5 (I think) issues of lowrider bicycle. It was a root beer brown stingray with a diamond / prizm tank welded on it. Oh and it had "Z-bars". I had this issue but for the last 8 yrs I've moved around alot and lost them all. Anyone care to help me out and post a pic?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant even remember its been so long. I think it was in the issue with a Felix the cat bike. There was a tech article about doing the diamond tanks too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for bring that pic post to the top. It was in that early era but no pics.
Now that I think about it, it was featured because it was Old school (like the 70's) for the time being the early 90's, and was very lame compared to whats being done now. thanks again though..

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
DAMM ,THE FIRST 5 COPYS ,MY BOYS HAVE THEM, BUT I'LL STILL LOOK FOR THEM,DID IT SHOW ON LRM?

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Originally posted by gptrash@Aug 16 2005, 02:13 PM~3637060
I"m looking for a pic of a bike that was featured way back in one of the first 5 (I think) issues of lowrider bicycle. It was a root beer brown stingray with a diamond / prizm tank welded on it. Oh and it had "Z-bars". I had this issue but for the last 8 yrs I've moved around alot and lost them all. Anyone care to help me out and post a pic?

I looked thru the first 5 issues and didn't see anything like that

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
THIS ONE..

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts