LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I locate all kinds of hard to find vehicles around the country. I specialize in special interest vehicles from original to modified. Let me know what you're looking for and how much you have to work with, ( not how much you wanna spend). It won't cost you anything because I get a commission from the seller. I'm in Dallas but can find anything, anywhere. Let me know
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Im looking for a 1971 Custom Pinto Rag with hella beat, can you help me?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Oct 7 2007, 05:40 PM~8948907
Im looking for a 1971 Custom Pinto Rag with hella beat, can you help me?
HIT UP SNO, HE'LL GET YOU RIGHT ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by charliebrown@Oct 7 2007, 03:33 PM~8948450
I locate all kinds of hard to find vehicles around the country.  I specialize in special interest vehicles from original to modified.  Let me know what you're looking for and how much you have to work with, ( not how much you wanna spend).  It won't cost you anything because I get a commission from the seller.  I'm in Dallas but can find anything, anywhere.  Let me know
GOOGLE SEARCH=CHARLIE BROWN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by THE PETE-STA@Oct 7 2007, 06:44 PM~8948934
GOOGLE SEARCH=CHARLIE BROWN
If it was that simple why would people be looking all around the internet trying to find cars? Don't knock the hustle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Originally posted by charliebrown@Oct 7 2007, 05:33 PM~8948450
I locate all kinds of hard to find vehicles around the country.  I specialize in special interest vehicles from original to modified.  Let me know what you're looking for and how much you have to work with, ( not how much you wanna spend).  It won't cost you anything because I get a commission from the seller.  I'm in Dallas but can find anything, anywhere.  Let me know
i'am looking for rwd 1987 cadillac fletwood 2 door with a sunroof.
 

·
ONE OF THE SONS
Joined
·
6,800 Posts
Originally posted by copone cad@Oct 8 2007, 02:02 AM~8951075
i'am looking for rwd 1987 cadillac fletwood 2 door with a sunroof.
And after you get that one I need 1992 2dr AND a 1996 2dr both Fleetwood brougham d'Elegance w/5.7's both RWD.
:biggrin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by copone cad@Oct 8 2007, 03:02 AM~8951075
i'am looking for rwd 1987 cadillac fletwood 2 door with a sunroof.
theres a stock 2 door fleet with sunroof and the front is already 90'd on ebay from up near you, is that yours?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,005 Posts
Charlie Brown from Cali Swangin!!!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top