LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is the club with the cleanest car, looking for a car club with some nice rides. have a 61 impala convertable thta is a show car, just moved from blythe, california and just finished the car about a month ago. ned some info on lowrider clubs in tucson.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by 61impala@Sep 7 2005, 06:12 PM~3770972
who is the  club with the cleanest car, looking for a car club with some nice rides. have a 61 impala convertable thta is a show car, just moved from blythe, california and just finished the car about a month ago. ned some info on lowrider  clubs in tucson.
Dont hold back on the pics!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
the car is only half the battle :)

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58@Sep 8 2005, 12:06 AM~3774079
the car is only half the battle :)
not for some clubs..

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
just make sure if you join a club its not because the cars are nice make sure the members are cool too

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by 61impala@Sep 7 2005, 06:12 PM~3770972
who is the  club with the cleanest car, looking for a car club with some nice rides. have a 61 impala convertable thta is a show car, just moved from blythe, california and just finished the car about a month ago. ned some info on lowrider  clubs in tucson.
pics?

·
Registered
554 Posts
aint really shit as far as clubs in tucson, thats just my opinion!

contact suavecitoone he's pres. of suavecito car club

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by Spanky@Sep 7 2005, 11:04 PM~3774223
not for some clubs..
yeah, but i was think more along the lines of thinking, "just because you have something that is coveted, doesnt necesarilly make it nice." having a car is the first step, next step making it look good, third step a club if that is what you want to do.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
if its a 61 convertable then if i were you i would join streetpride cc they have take impalas from 58 to 66 and impala only they have alot of show cars and is a nice club to join post some pics homiiie im in tucson too my name is angel homie hit me up if you need anything and why say rollerz only there isnt even a rollerz only in tucson :uh:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Originally posted by 61impala@Sep 7 2005, 03:12 PM~3770972
well carnal come to the old memories pic nic on sept. 25th at reid park located on 22nd n country club [yull see all the ranflitas] fro 11 to 6pm theres going to be most of the clubs from tucson u can check them out 4 ur self n see who u would like to get in with but like they said dont join cuzz of how the cars look like look 4 unity between them n other clubs q no sean caga palos n that they help each other n also fellow car clubs well just my opinion good luck n welcome to BIG TUCSON. if you cant find the place pm me n ill give u my # n tell u more on how to get there.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Sep 12 2005, 06:50 AM~3797150
there suavecitoone always helping a homie out  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
thanks carnal i remember being new to la tusa n no one wanted to give out the hook ups codos so im willing to help out
:biggrin:

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Sep 11 2005, 02:14 PM~3793641
if its a 61 convertable then if i were you i would join streetpride cc they have take impalas from 58 to 66 and impala only they have alot of show cars and is a nice club to join post some pics homiiie im in tucson too my name is angel homie hit me up if you need anything and why say rollerz only there isnt even a rollerz only in tucson  :uh:

thats because its ROLLERZ ONLY -ARIZONA.

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
USO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts