LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WAS UP PEOPLE MY NAME IS JR. IM LOOKING FOR A MODEL CAR CLUB TO JOIN PM ME IF INTREASTED

·
PLASTIHOLIC
5,100 Posts
The only way you'll get into a club is by invitation. The only way you'll get invited is if you post up some of you're work so we can see what you're all about.

·
Registered
257 Posts
have your pictures hosted somewhere on the net (like photobucket.com) there is a box on there attached to the photo, copy the

·
PLASTIHOLIC
5,100 Posts
Originally posted by relaxednoma@Feb 10 2010, 03:45 PM~16573119
have your pictures hosted somewhere on the net (like photobucket.com) there is a box on there attached to the photo, copy the code (it will be long and include the location of the picture on the net etc.) and past it into a thread. typically just about everyone has their own thread to log their progress on projects etc.
[/b][/quote]
X2, or you can use the uploader right here on the site. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Originally posted by grimreaper69@Feb 10 2010, 02:40 PM~16573061
The only way you'll get into a club is by invitation. The only way you'll get invited is if you post up some of you're work so we can see what you're all about.
X2 or you can pay someone who has some pull with a club a grib of loot to get ya in..

<---------Has pull with his club. Can get ya right in.. PM me for my paypal info..

LMAO..Just Kidding...

Man hit up www.photobucket.com and open a free account. Download some pictures of your builds. Start a topic here with all your stuff. Get to know some people. See where you fit in before joining a club.. Theres enough clubs floating around you should be able to find one that fits you well..

·
PLASTIHOLIC
5,100 Posts
Originally posted by phatras@Feb 10 2010, 03:56 PM~16573215
X2 or you can pay someone who has some pull with a club a grib of loot to get ya in..
<---------Has pull with his club. Can get ya right in.. PM me for my paypal info..
LMAO..Just Kidding...
Man hit up www.photobucket.com and open a free account. Download some pictures of your builds. Start a topic here with all your stuff. Get to know some people. See where you fit in before joining a club.. Theres enough clubs floating around you should be able to find one that fits you well..
DAMN Rick, THAT"S how I got in!!!! LMAO I don't remember payin you though. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
COME ON PPL LOOK CLOSELY!!!! THATS 1ofAKnd'S AND JEV'S "REAL DEAL 64". THOSE ARE STOLEN PICS!

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Feb 10 2010, 09:48 PM~16578434
COME ON PPL LOOK CLOSELY!!!! THATS 1ofAKnd'S AND JEV'S "REAL DEAL 64". THOSE ARE STOLEN PICS!
yup i knew that orange 64 looked familiar

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Feb 10 2010, 09:48 PM~16578434
:yessad: PICOWNED....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts