LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alberto Robles was from Elegance C.C and was murderd cuz of his Elco in AZ. Im his cousin and I've been trying to find his ride for years. He use to take me cruising when I was little until he was taken out by a few brothas. Please help me close the bridge to me and my cousin.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I almost forgot, It happened in the early 80's. He use to live in Montebello CA but it all happened when he moved to Tucson AZ.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
THATS SOME FUCK'T UP SHIT HOMIE GOOD LUCK FINDING IT,IF YOU DONT FIND IT JUST DO UP A REPLICA TO BE HONEST ODDS ARE UR NOT GONNA SEE THAT CAR SO THATS UR BEST BET

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, I don't have any pics but I know the guys from Elegance C.C stil have it. I just want to see if somone from their club will answer back and tell me who has it.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Do you know what color it was? I live one hour from Tucson, I got family up there that has lived along ass time in Tucson plus my Uncle used to Lowride back in the 80s.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My homie Ruben and his twin are from Elegance C.C. Montebello, CA. Its been a minute since I last talked to him cause I lost his number but if I can find his number I will give him a call and see if he knows.

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
:puffin:

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
WAS IT IN TUCSON >?

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by ..LaZt oNe LeFt..@Mar 23 2007, 05:12 PM~7538152
details homie
AND FUCKIN PICS TOO??

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: Kandy Drippa, jjarez79

well.........??

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im hearing from a guy that I know Joe carillo who does excellent paint jobs and he gave me some leads from the guys of Elagance CC. that its in San Bernadino.

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by jjarez79@Mar 23 2007, 07:05 PM~7538651
Im hearing from a guy that I know Joe carillo who does excellent paint jobs and he gave me some leads from the guys of Elagance CC. that its in San Bernadino.
:0

1 - 20 of 31 Posts