LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some birdcaged handlebars and some peddles, if you have any for sale and live in or around the bay area please post up pics with prices.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I ain't got no birdcage parts, but I am from Oakland...I'm assuming you're from deep in frisco, or more towards mountain view. Get at me on aim sometime homie "sarcastikdotcom"

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
IM SORRY TO HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT WE LIVE IN THE WORST AREA FOR CUSTOM PARTS. NO ONE REALLY MAKES THEM OR SELLS THEM. NONE OF THE BIKE SHOPS FROM SAN JOSE, S.F., SACRAMENTO, OR ANYWHERE NEAR SELLS ANYTHING CUSTOM LIKE THAT. YOUR BASICLLY GOING TO HAVE SOME MAKE SOMETHING FOR YOU LOCALLY.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Originally posted by 650 ReGaL@Sep 8 2005, 01:20 PM~3776850
Yea, sumtin like that, you got a bike or a ride? any pics?
I bought a chromed out lo lo from some dude on craigslist (he lived in san jo), its got a lot of parts and shit so its coo, but I came here to find out more info so I can build something a bit more custom. I got a whip, but its more done in import/tuner styling with a mobile entertainment and sound system.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I'm not from the bay but i can make you whatever you need. pm me with your ideas and i'll get you a price

·
Registered
320 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Sep 8 2005, 03:10 PM~3777698
IM SORRY TO HAVE TO  BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT WE LIVE IN THE WORST AREA FOR CUSTOM PARTS. NO ONE REALLY MAKES THEM OR SELLS THEM. NONE OF THE BIKE SHOPS FROM SAN JOSE, S.F., SACRAMENTO, OR ANYWHERE NEAR SELLS ANYTHING CUSTOM LIKE THAT. YOUR BASICLLY GOING TO HAVE SOME MAKE SOMETHING FOR YOU LOCALLY.
:uh: When my parents were choosing a location to raise a family I think they neglected to factor in an area which would be central to the greatest number of lowrider bike shops...whome of which supply custom parts, of course...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yo, I don't have any birdcage parts, but I do have some extra parts laying around that I may decide to get rid off. I haven't decided if I need them yet. We should get some type of network going of bay folks so we can exchange and sell shit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts