LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
JVC makes cheap yet deacent quality decks.....pretty much every manufacturer makes entry level decks for less than 150 brand new...

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Look at the famous wal mart homie, they really arent that exspensive. No features, low quality, but low dollar. Sometimes that sll you need.

-J

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, I was just thinking I'll just go to wal-mart and pick one up for like $60 ;)

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
buy what you can afford. i've had experience with the cheapest of the cheap from walmart...i would advise getting AT LEAST a low end pioneer...probalby find one brand new at the store for 80-100 dollars.

for example..

this one...NO

This one...YES

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 12 2005, 09:27 AM~3797722
buy what you can afford. i've had experience with the cheapest of the cheap from walmart...i would advise getting AT LEAST a low end pioneer...probalby find one brand new at the store for 80-100 dollars.

for example..

this one...NO

This one...YES

I agree, I would reccommend the lowest being a low end pioneer, sorry I didnt clear that up, dont go purchase a $40 Dual deck or something, low end pioneer would be great. One thing the cheap and high end pioneer decks have in common is they use the same gel pads for shock resistance and skip resistance, so you get the same protection on cheapie pioneers and on high end.

Awesome protection for the price. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts