LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a complete but cheap kit ill even take a used one. i just need it so i can raise it a few inches and slam it back down when the car is parked. dont need a big chrome tank or fast compressor or any hopping bags just something cheap and reliable up and down one switch setup. post links or if u have something for sale for gbody. thanks

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Your best bet is to contact Kevin or Rob at AAC the forum sponsor.
1866-fuk-nlow

Cheap isn't the best way to go with it comes to bagging cars. When it comes to something that is keeping your car safely driving down the road, you need quality parts, but you can plan a simple set-up that can be upgraded in the future. When pple use cheap parts, the usually end up having to do things twice and end up spending more in the long run.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by CO-PILOT@Nov 22 2007, 12:18 AM~9279651
im looking for a complete but cheap kit ill even take a used one. i just need it so i can raise it a few inches and slam it back down when the car is parked. dont need a big chrome tank or fast compressor or any hopping bags just something cheap and reliable up and down one switch setup. post links or if u have something for sale for gbody. thanks
to be honest the cheapest would be piecing together a manual kit.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Dean's right. When you hauling ass in the freeway around 70Mph, u have to have some piece of mind that you have good quality parts installed on your air suspension.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by delirium@Nov 23 2007, 10:31 PM~9291470
Dean's right.  When you hauling ass in the freeway around 70Mph, u have to have some piece of mind that you have good quality parts installed on your air suspension.
that and trust in whomever installed it to do it right the first time.

·
Registered
480 Posts
why ask just call up phatz (rob) lol look at my sig hell set you up with the right parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts