LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any? I need 2 sets 5x5. Also need OTD hex caps as well chrome or gold caps. Let me know if anybody has any.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yeah nobody has these....i posted in the wheel section that i need some and most guys dont even know what they are.....there tryin to sell me regular adapters and K.O.......

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

true vaery few people what OTD are...really its a super size dayton hub.... thinking of selling my wheels hit me up

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
WHATS OTD?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OTD stands for one ton dayton. made for heavy duty. smallest bolt pattern that can be drilled on them is 5x5. I bought some all gold 22" daytons and they wouldnt fit my 64 impala convertible because its 5x4.75. So I bought another set of 22" all gold daytons and its mounted up. I got 2 sets of 24" daytons coming in all chrome brand new in boxes but they dont have adapters and they are OTD.

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
how do i know its a otd adapter? i have some chrome dayton adapters how do it tell are they stamped otd?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BrownAzt3ka@Feb 9 2010, 06:03 PM~16564082
how do i know its a otd adapter? i have some chrome dayton adapters how do it tell are they stamped otd?
take a picture of it and i should be able to tell do you have centers for them as well?

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Originally posted by BrownAzt3ka@Feb 9 2010, 05:03 PM~16564082
DAYTONS ARE CHROME AND STAMPED.................CHINA MADE SOMETHING LIKE AN OTD BUT SOME HAD SPLINES AT THE END OF THE ADAPTER

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
which one do you need ?big hub or small hub otd ill check for you at the shop tomm. theres no knockoffs that i can remember but theres a couple sets of adapters and one of them are small hub that fit 64 impalas and g-bodies with the smaller hub and 5x4.75 pattern..very rare

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
IVE GOT A SET OF THE ADAPTERS FOR FORD, COULDNT ANY MACHINE SHOP JUST DRILL A 5X5 PATTERN INTO THEM?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a set of some of the first genuine Dayton OTD Adapters. They are 5x4.5 and 5x5. They are stamped Dayton. Pics on request and yes, they are for sale. I have two sets complete.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set of some of the first genuine Dayton OTD Adapters. They are 5x4.5 and 5x5. They are stamped Dayton. Pics on request and yes, they are for sale. I have two sets complete.
can you lease text me at 504-352-6299. I'm looking for 5x5 OTD adapters. I have 10-sided caps

1 - 20 of 21 Posts