LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone my name is boom. i need some hydraulics for cheap. dont care if they are used. live in texas and new mexico. close to Dallas and to albuquerque. need some pretty fast. please send m an e-mail [email protected]
thanx

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm looking for a setup. two dumps four dumps. and maybe cylinders. i'm trying to put together a setup from nothing. i would prefer used becasue of price.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
well I have some misc parts
2 6" chrome cylinders.........every hose and fitting you would need....... 3/8" and 1/2" check valves and 3/8 slow downs.........if that helps ?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm not clear... is that 50 bucks plus shipping? or 50 dollars shipped? can i have your e-mail address and your phone number? send it all to my e-mail at [email protected]. i'll respond to you

·
Registered
970 Posts
Originally posted by boomhood@Jul 25 2005, 03:01 PM
i'm not clear... is that 50 bucks plus shipping? or 50 dollars shipped? can i have your e-mail address and your phone number? send it all to my e-mail at [email protected]. i'll respond to you
[snapback]3475644[/snapback]​
sounds fishy to me! :scrutinize:Click here:
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?a...sult_type=posts
said he had to take the hydros out of his caddycuz of strickt laws in tex.......yet he is trying to buy a hydro setup,and an air set up :uh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts