LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for parts interchange info not hollender ether
For example I know some parts from a 94-96 impala/caprice also fit some big body cadillacs! My father is looking to increase the potential of his new business and would appreciate any feedback!

You can either reply to this post, pm him on here (ToadhaulexpreSS) or send him and email:

[email protected]

Thanks again for any feedback! :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by srercrcr@Sep 25 2007, 05:29 AM~8865153
Hollander is exactly what you need.  You can get them used on ebay.
is there anythong other then Hollander?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Years ago I heard of another outfit, but Hollander appears to be the standard. I have one that fits the years around my Grand Prix. Keep in mind it doesn't include ALL parts, just things like driveline components, maybe glass, etc.

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by srercrcr@Sep 26 2007, 06:07 AM~8872455
Years ago I heard of another outfit, but Hollander appears to be the standard. I have one that fits the years around my Grand Prix. Keep in mind it doesn't include ALL parts, just things like driveline components, maybe glass, etc.
That is why he is looking for something else. Hollander mainly focuses around the engine and exterior, things of that sort.....he would like to find something that lays our interchangeable parts for the interior of vehicels! :biggrin:

·
Registered
176 Posts
How about joining a forum for the vehicle. Fellow enthusiasts will have some knowledge.

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by srercrcr@Sep 27 2007, 05:38 AM~8879578
How about joining a forum for the vehicle. Fellow enthusiasts will have some knowledge.
He is on a couple sites.....but if he spends all his time doing that he wont be banging out the parts! :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts