LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been out the game for too damn long. Missing the switches has me fucked up as of late. I have a 1970 Chevelle SS 468 Tribute that is clean and will roll like a mf. Seeing what is available. Open to trades, trades with cash on my end or yours. Interested in anywhere but live on the East. Much Appreciation, Love, and Respect.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wanted to clarify, I am looking for a potential Lowrider. I or you don't have to trade. I can purchase out right as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wanted to clarify, I am looking for a potential Lowrider. I or you don't have to trade. I can purchase out right as well.
Man.. I have a pretty sweet 65 Dodge Polara 500..it grew up in Sunnyvale Ca and now up in Jacksonville Fl.. Ive had it since high school and many my friends wanted it for a lowchop.. I got to sell it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey whats up. Thank you for the reply but looking for something turn key ready to ride.

QUOTE="Rockhead, post: 23517955, member: 740992"]
Man.. I have a pretty sweet 65 Dodge Polara 500..it grew up in Sunnyvale Ca and now up in Jacksonville Fl.. Ive had it since high school and many my friends wanted it for a lowchop.. I got to sell it
[/QUOTE]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts