LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get Louis Vuitton on my seats.. upholstery and my doors.. thanks and how much do u think that will run me.. and if not LV maybe Gucci thanks

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I can get that for you how far are you from Pensacola?

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
we do them here in cincy..... or if you just want to buy the material and know how many yards you need....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live in central florida, i need my seats, my headliner and my doors done in it, how much would that run me? on a 1993 town car

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
depending on how much of the door you want covered roughly $1700

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need, Dashboard, Seats (center), rear seats (center) headliner, and the doors not fully doors just like a slant stripe if u get what im saying... how much would that run me and how much to install and about how long will that take..

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
$1500 and a week tops

·
Registered
58 Posts
dont do it all this louis vitton shit wont be in style so much in a year get something basic and lasting thats nice unless your loaded and can change your interior whenever u wanna fit in

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just want somethin thats going to look good to look good to me.. its really not what anyone else thinks.. i think it looks good on some parts of cars with the right color

thats just me.. i dont care what other people think its not there car and money

·
Registered
109 Posts
i got my shit from fabric king . com and wrapped my inside of my wood steering wheel with tan gold Lv fabric. shits Hott mann... aint goin out of style. and its the love baby an my money

·
Registered
136 Posts
i sell gucci,lv,burberry fabric $60 yd. I hav every color i even have the new colors they are $180 yd.i can do 10 yds $160 yd.2512482290 damein

orange tangerine gucci with white gg's
fire orange with black gg's
kandy apple green gucci with black gg's
yellow lv with red lv symbols.
yellow gucci with green gucci symbols
yellow gucci with purple gg's.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, this is what im thinking of doing, i wrecked my old towncar not to long ago and been without a car for a while, so im going to go out and buy a 1990 towncar, put 20 inch chrome wires (yes 20s :() but i think it will look good, get the seats and shit done in dark red gucci fab with white gg's and have that around white seats... and get the ouside painted kandy red :-\ i think it will look good, with chrome trim :) 4 tens in the trunk, and ill be set..

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Originally posted by cor3ypwnsyou690@Feb 9 2004, 04:45 PM
Well, this is what im thinking of doing, i wrecked my old towncar not to long ago and been without a car for a while, so im going to go out and buy a 1990 towncar, put 20 inch chrome wires (yes 20s :() but i think it will look good, get the seats and shit done in dark red gucci fab with white gg's and have that around white seats... and get the ouside painted kandy red :-\ i think it will look good, with chrome trim :) 4 tens in the trunk, and ill be set..
That shit would be hot as fuck, but you should forget that 20" shit and slap some 13 or 14" wires, get em powdercoated kandy red with some chrome or sutin, thatd be straight ;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
orderd 22s gold wires with the spinning kit with it.. should be here in a week or two.. ill get the seats and paint done in the next month.. one

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by cor3ypwnsyou690@Feb 23 2004, 01:47 PM
orderd 22s gold wires with the spinning kit with it.. should be here in a week or two.. ill get the seats and paint done in the next month.. one
this I gotta see :cheesy:

Last edited by 90towncar at Feb 23 2004, 02:18 PM

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
coming soon.. im buying a 1975 cadillac coupe deville to work on now, so the paint is going to have to wait for a lil while for the towncar.. but ill get it done before christmas

1 - 17 of 17 Posts