LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Aaron and I'm a student at the University of Arizona. I'm trying to do a photodocumentary on the lowrider culture in Tucson, hopefully I'll be able to sell it to one of the lowrider magazines and have it pubished. I'm looking for any lowrider clubs in Tucson that wouldn't mind me taking photos of their cars and interviewing them.

Again I am hoping to have this published. I am definetely going to try and sell it to lowrider magazine, because as far as I can tell they haven't done a piece on Tucson. Anyone who can help please email me.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Aaron

·
Registered
682 Posts
Originally posted by Loco Low Tucson 520@Aug 26 2005, 08:46 AM~3696160
hey homie m from tucson az too and i know of a few clubs that might be intrested
ill let them know and see whats up ok homie.
post us up loco :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
hey Aaron theres a lot of clubs in Tucson which I think they might be Interested! Just to mention a few theres SuavecitO car club, Unidos car club, Street Pride car club, 520s finest car club, classic memories car club, and more... I personally belong to SuavecitO car club... If interested in any feel free to contact my club president and he will hook you up with some other car club phone #s or you can even take pics of our rides in our monthly meetting which is coming in Sept. 3 at 7pm at Reid Park on 22nd and Country Club. oh yeah my clubs presidents name is Felipe tell him Alex sent you to him.... Goodluck homie :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
here is his number 1(520)909-8577

·
Registered
91 Posts
do you want some lowriders just pm me and we will get together. i know a few lowriders that might help you on this documentary!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts