LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow

284 views and only 4 replies. We got a lot of watchers up in this mug, ya perverts! hahaha.Well holler at Mando at Krazy Kutting cuz I left that frame with him and his boys 10 years ago and they never did anything with it. I would blame Johnny but he was fired a long time ago and its Mando's company anyway. Its not my fault 7UP vanished and was never heard from when I was ready to build his bike up for him back then. I was busy, had other customers, and without contact this bike was going nowhere. This frame was built, painted red and qualified at a sanctioned show in Tucson in/around 2008 with Pirate bike's parts. The bike was shipped to TX and painted 7UP green with the water spots and everything then back to Krazy Kutting in Yuma. The frame arrived damaged and even though I had hundreds of dollars worth of insurance to replace the cost of the frame, Krazy Kutting never sent me pictures so I could file an insurance claim. They were supposed to repair the frame but never did. It was left on the top shelf of the TNT shed over there and forgotten about. For all I know it was either thrown away, sold, or given away. Regardless, it is no longer in my hands and hasn't been for 10 years so contact Krazy Kutting and see if they have it somewhere on their compound. That is all I can say about the frame.If Krazy Kutting comes back and says "That was a TonyO deal that I had nothing to do with, if he's claiming Johnny had anything to do with it he was fired a long time ago" Then I don't know what to tell you man. I know where to go to and who to get a bomb ass frame again but I've been retired from the bike game for a while and am no longer doing it.

·
I got the wildstyle
3,752 Posts
284 views and only 4 replies. We got a lot of watchers up in this mug, ya perverts! hahaha.Well holler at Mando at Krazy Kutting cuz I left that frame with him and his boys 10 years ago and they never did anything with it. I would blame Johnny but he was fired a long time ago and its Mando's company anyway. Its not my fault 7UP vanished and was never heard from when I was ready to build his bike up for him back then. I was busy, had other customers, and without contact this bike was going nowhere. This frame was built, painted red and qualified at a sanctioned show in Tucson in/around 2008 with Pirate bike's parts. The bike was shipped to TX and painted 7UP green with the water spots and everything then back to Krazy Kutting in Yuma. The frame arrived damaged and even though I had hundreds of dollars worth of insurance to replace the cost of the frame, Krazy Kutting never sent me pictures so I could file an insurance claim. They were supposed to repair the frame but never did. It was left on the top shelf of the TNT shed over there and forgotten about. For all I know it was either thrown away, sold, or given away. Regardless, it is no longer in my hands and hasn't been for 10 years so contact Krazy Kutting and see if they have it somewhere on their compound. That is all I can say about the frame.If Krazy Kutting comes back and says "That was a TonyO deal that I had nothing to do with, if he's claiming Johnny had anything to do with it he was fired a long time ago" Then I don't know what to tell you man. I know where to go to and who to get a bomb ass frame again but I've been retired from the bike game for a while and am no longer doing it.
Damn son its been forever since we've heard from you. What made you pop back up now after all this time

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tony O Tony O Tony O, you know no one uses this site anymore. Ready to build a new bike yet?
Yeah so I see nobody is on here anymore. I hear the Facebook game is 10x worse than Layitlow with people talking trash, people who don't get the uniqueness of one off parts and designs. Its a shame.Not going to build another bike any time soon but am serving as a consultant on a small build. No BOTY or TOTY builds, just a small low key bike.

·
I got the wildstyle
3,752 Posts
Yeah so I see nobody is on here anymore. I hear the Facebook game is 10x worse than Layitlow with people talking trash, people who don't get the uniqueness of one off parts and designs. Its a shame.Not going to build another bike any time soon but am serving as a consultant on a small build. No BOTY or TOTY builds, just a small low key bike.
You have any of your old bikes still?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts